BY DESERT ESSENCE

Save your lips from the adverse effects of extreme weather conditions and environmental pollutants by applying Desert Essence Lip Rescue with Shea Butter. Soothing rosemary and gingko biloba are formulated with ultra-rich African shea butter in this effective balm that dry lips will especially love. Soothes dry or cracked lips. Formulated for even the driest lips. Helps keep lips moist and ultra soft No animal ingredients or testing. Vegetarian Gluten Free Biodegradable. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Samantha R.
Kissimmee, FL
This has been my holy grail lip balm for the last two years. It’s natural so it doesn’t have any alcohol or stripping chemicals meant to dry your lips. It’s honestly amazing.
Talia H.
Denver, CO
I live in Colorado. It's dry here and add on top of that, that my lips have always been difficult. I was a Burt's Bees fanatic until recently when a esthetician told me that there are some better options out there. She recommended Desert Essence and I've become obsessed. It's a neutral scent and flavor so it doesn't bother me when I eat or drink and my lips have never looked better. It's pricey but worth it. I buy it in bulk when I find it because it's not always available everywhere.
Kates L.
Peosta, IA
This is my all time favorite lip balm!!! its Non-GMO and has Shea Butter. My lips have not been dry since I've started using this. You don't have to keep reapplying like other brands, I usually apply it at bed time. The smell is very pleasant. It has a matt finish. I purchase this from Vitacost in 3's.
Camille M.
Macomb, MI
Heard a lot of good things about desert essence so I tried the lip balm. It reminded of Chapstick because it felt a little waxy. I had to keep reapplying.
Jessie F.
Clearwater, MN
I really love this chap stick. It's super great in winter when lips are extra chapped. Smooth and moisturizing.