Desert Essence Lemon Tea Tree Shampoo uploaded by Carina M.

BY DESERT ESSENCE

• Removes excess oil and product buildup from hair and scalp
  • Revitalizes scalp
  • Strengthens and protects hair

Australian Tea Tree Oil and Lemon Peel Extract gently wash away excess oil and product buildup without stripping hair of its natural moisture. Organic Maca Root Extract helps strengthen and protect hair. With regular use, hair is soft, smooth and more manageable. Certified to NSF Organic Standard.

How to Use: After wetting hair, massage a small amount in to create a lather. Rinse well. Repeat as necessary. Avoid eye area.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Coco-glucoside (Coconut/Sugar), Sodium Coco-sulfate (Coconut), Lauryl Glucoside (Coconut/Sugar), Glycerin (Palm), Decyl Glucoside (Coconut/Sugar), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Chloride, Leptospermum Petersonii Oil (Lemon Tea Tree), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B-5), Lepidium Meyenii Root Extract (Maca Root), Yucca Brevifolia Root Extract (Yucca Cactus), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract (Sea Kelp), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate

Buy on iHerb*
Carina M.
Chatsworth
I bought this product on Amazon and I just started using it and I can say it has really helped me with my oily hair. I’ve tried many different products and none have worked for me like this one. I will continue to purchase and use this shampoo for my hair.
Brittany A.
WV
Before switching to cruelty free products I had to use an oil control shampoo. The brand I used prior was Head & Shoulders. This shampoo helps get rid of oil on my scalp unlike normal shampoos. I plan on buying this again really soon. The smell is nice and is a over-all staple in my personal care routine.
Caroline B.
Johns Creek
This product is pretty good I love the smell and the fact that it actually keeps my hair oil free! The thing I don’t like is it’s lack of softening my hair. My hair isn’t dry but definitely not as soft as it is when I use other shampoos but the oil removal is worth it!
Samantha B.
Rochester, NY
Wonderful shampoo leaves my hair super soft and clean and does not mess with my hair color. Fresh scent that is natural. Natural ingredients, no animal testing and transparency in business make this an all around great shampoo.
Lauren C.
Arlington Hts , OH
My favorite shampoo. My hair is fine and gets very oily and I've struggled to find products that work for my hair. I switched to this after using Paul Mitchell tea tree for years and I'm never going back! This shampoo is gentle but definitely does its job. My hair doesn't get oily and stays soft and shiny. Even using the conditioner my hair still feels very soft and clean. The lemon scent does smell really good but it's a bit strange for a shampoo. If you can get used to the lemon smell this shampoo is seriously amazing.
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
The price of this shampoo is great. It works great, very clarifying like it claims. It smells great and suds up wonderfully. My only problem is the packaging. Under the lid is this little regulator thing that makes
It so only a small amount can be squeezed out, and it takes way too long to get enough shampoo out for my thick hair. So, instead of flipping open the cap, I have to unscrew the whole lid and squeeze directly from the bottle, which then results in too much product coming out and then I lose some as it falls to the floor of my shower while I try and screw the lid back on the bottle. So, it's a tad inconvenient. But I have repurchase this a few times now, so it's definitely nothing that would turn me away from it altogether.
Shruti S.
Abu Dhabi
I had severe hair damage and hair fall. But after using Dessert Essence, hair fall has reduced to quite an extent and also it gives an amazing volume to my hair. I started getting compliments for the volume right after my first wash. Not too happy with the packaging. It is a wide-mouthed tube and the shampoo leaks. So it is difficult to keep the tube upside down. But love the fragrance.. it is mild and not too overpowering, leaves my scalp clean and oil free. Wouldn't mind trying out more of this brand.
Chelsea M.
My hair was really damaged and had no shine to it but after using this my hair looks so healthy and I always get compliments! Definitely worth the money! I don't buy any other shampoo! I highly recommend. I can't stress enough how amazing this hair care product is!
Pilar R.
Manresa
Me encanta este champú hice uns review en mi blog que junto al acondicionador y jabón me encantaron, os dejo el enlace por si queréis leer toda la ipinión esta en mi web estaryser el post se llama productos nuevos, ahí viene los productons nuevos que estoy usando , jabones, acondicionadores....
Justina K.
Molde
I suffer from oily scalp and I have tried many shampoos to treat that. But only this Deser essence tea tree shampoo works. Just try it, you will not regret!
Vanessa C.
cali
Does this product help with dandruff build up ??
Melinda P.
Lake Charles, LA
Does anyone have any feedback on this shampoo? I'm looking for a natural shampoo for oily hair.