BY DESERT ESSENCE

• Leaves hair soft and silky without weighing it down
  • Soothes scalp
  • Strengthens hair

Australian Organic Tea Tree Leaf Oil gently cleanses hair, without stripping of its natural moisture. Jojoba Seed Oil quickly penetrates the scalp and hair shaft, leaving them nourished and revitalized. Organic Lemon Extract exhilarates the senses.

How to Use:

Apply a small amount evenly to your hair. Wait two minutes. Rinse with warm water. Use with Desert Essence Organics Lemon Tea Tree Shampoo for optimal results.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin (Palm), Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Leptospermum Petersonii Oil (Lemon Tea Tree), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B-5), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Lepidium Meyenii Root Extract (Maca Root), Yucca Brevifolia Root Extract (Yucca Cactus), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Water (Aqua), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract , Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract (Sea Kelp), Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid.

Buy on Vitamin...
Delphy M.
Taylor Mill, KY
I always try to look for a clean scent when picking my hair products. I was skeptical of the fruit scent but the lemon balances out so well with my mango shampoo. It moisturizes like nobody's business and keeps fair from getting too oily.
Janice Y.
I love this!!! The scent and the formula really does wonders! I shower almost everyday so it's nice. The price isn't too bad but not a big fan of the packaging to be honest. I'd but it again!
Suzanne K.
I love this lemon tea tree conditioner. It has a great scent and my hair feels so much better. Now my hair is nice and soft. I would recommend to friends. I enjoy using Desert Essence products.
Jennifer F.
Princeton, FL
This has been the only shampoo that has managed to keep my oily scalp healthy and my hair vibrant for three days. Absolutely recommend this product to anyone with greasy hair, and it tends to lighten hair after a few washes! Must be the lemons, I think.
Nikki B.
Boca Raton, FL
Found this product at WholeFoods for sale. I am a sucker for hair products that are on sale; and it was a plus that it does not contain a lot of unnecessary chemicals. After a week of using this shampoo, I am in love! Soft, shiny hair!
Katy m.
Ashburn , GA
I personally wasn't a big fan of this product . If you have long , fine hair I don't recommend .
I found it make my hair a bit oily compared to my salon brand regular
Prety disappointed in this buy
Lezlie C.
Dessert essence is amazing and leaves my hair feeling smooth and soft and better than ever! I absolutely love it! If your looking for a great brand then this brand is for you. Check it out!!!!!!!!!!!
Elsie  H.
Sacramento, CA
I constantly struggled with oily hair and scalp. Both the shampoo and conditioner were very helpful. They didn't make my hair dry as I thought. Instead they balanced out the PH balance and left my hair really soft.
Kari F.
FPO, AP
My favorite shampoo! It smells lovely, doesn't have a ton of horrible chemicals, and keeps my oily hair from getting...well, too oily.
Sandy S.
This conditioner has an amazing zesty smell! It will awaken you and cheer you up! I have thick hair and it cuts down on the frizz.
Marisol T.
I usually have to wash my hair daily because it's so oily. Does this shampoo help your hair last an extra day? Thanks!