Desert Essence Kinder to Skin Australian Tea Tree Oil uploaded by Melinda B.

BY DESERT ESSENCE #26 in Tea Tree Oil

• Treats blemishes and problem skin areas
  • Soothes minor insect bites and stings
  • Effectively used in vaporizer for congestion relief

A water-soluble formula of Tea Tree Oil and Natural Grain Alcohol for sensitive skin and minor skin irritations.

How to Use: Add one or two drops to moist cotton pad for application to appropriate skin areas.

Warning:

Test a small amount against clean skin on forearm 24 hours prior to use. For external use only. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reaction occurs, including rash, itching, redness, swelling or any other irritation. Keep out of reach of children. Do Not Use On Animals.

Natural Grain Alcohol Denat, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Polysorbate 20.

Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This stuff is such an all purpose amazing product to have around. Add a couple drops to your shampoo for dandruff control. Drop onto nail beds that are dealing with fungus or breakage. Drop into a bath with carrier oil and enjoy its gentle antibacterial properties. Dab on pimples for instant relief.
Caryn W.
Austin, TX
This oil is strong -- it smells strong but is also works strong!! If I am looking for a pimple buster I want something that is totally natural + won't harm my skin without compromising any magical zit-zapping abilities. This is my go-to and I would recommend it to others.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wonderful company! I couldn't say enough great things about my experience. They were attentive kind and inexpensive. I would recommend this to all of my friends. They have great destination options too. And were more than happy to work with the group I was traveling with.
Rey A.
Cambridge , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tea tree oil is important for balancing the natural oils that your body produces, as it is the oil which closest resembles your natural oils. I use it for hyperpigmenation and scars.
Rachel W.
I use this for almost everything.  I add it to shampoo for an extra boost of clean, I dab it directly on spots to clear up breakouts, and mix a few drops into lotion after shaving.  Tea tree oil has a ton of uses!  Love that Desert Essence is cruelty-free too:)
Shelby M.
Westerville , OH
I love this stuff! Heads up! It's diluted but that's great for using on your skin! It's helped clear up pimples, eczema, and ingrown hairs for me. Great quality and price.
Mildred F.
Orlando , FL
Tea tree oil is amazingly good for everything, I love using it in my shampoo, cuts, stings
It smells amazing
Sasha G.
long beach, CA
Great for spot treating pimples or bug bites. Or mixing in lotions. Also great for nails.
She-ren M.
Toronto, ON
Everytime I have a pimple, due to hormonal imbalance, I put a drop of this to a cotton and add some water. I hold it on top of the pimple for 10-15 seconds. When I wake up in the morning, I can see that it has drastically reduced its size and is no longer red. The smell might be strong for those sensitive to scent, however it is a very effective treatment.
👌👑Talya💖👅 R.
Gran Couva, ['', '', '']
This is a miracle product. I absolutely love this and will keep on using it. It works so damn good. I just love it.