BY DESERT ESSENCE

Desert Essence Jojoba Shampoo Strengthening with Keratin and Prickly Pear Description: New and Improved Formula DESERT ESSENCE Jojoba Shampoo is a daily shampoo formulated for fine, thinning hair or hair that just lacks lift. Jojoba Seed Oil helps to break down excessive sebum and product buildup that can weigh hair down. Keratin penetrates the hair shaft to strengthen all three layers of your hair. Prickly Pear, a great source of Vitamin C, helps alleviate hair breakage. Jojoba Oil is a southwest treasure extracted from a perennial woody shrub native to the desert. DESERT ESSENCE was one of the first companies to widely use Jojoba Oil across our products. Jojoba Oil matches the body's natural sebum and moisturizes without leaving an oily residue. Beauty Blooms in the Desert. Free Of Animal derived ingredients or animal testing, parabens, artificial fragrances/dyes, petroleum compounds including mineral oil, petrolatum and paraffin, SLS, PEGS, PPG, MEA, DEA or TEA, glycols, phthalates and cruelty free. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Desert Essence Jojoba Shampoo Strengthening with Keratin and Prickly Pear Directions Massage a small amount of shampoo into wet hair and scalp. Lather, rinse thoroughly with cool water and follow with Desert Essence Strengthening Jojoba Conditioner for maximum strength and shine. Ingredients: Water (aqua), coco-glucoside (coconut derived), sodium coco-sulfate (coconut derived), sodium chloride, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, keratin amino acids, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed wheat starch, opuntia vulgaris extract (prickly pear cactus), yucca schidigera extract (yucca cactus), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin (palm derived), glyceryl oleate (vegetable derived), glyceryl caprylate (vegetable derived), citric acid, hydroxypropyl guar hydroxyprop

Samantha S.
Dessert essence products have been a fave of mine for years. They are natural and free of parabans which is a major plus in the world of beauty. I would definitely recommend their shampoos and hair care products !
Chelsea S.
Patrick Springs, VA
I have very flat hair no body at all. When i started using this i saw instant results!!!! It is now my go to when i need that extra boost of fullness and body in my hair.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
This smells so good but it does not leave my hair feeling very nice. It makes it soft but kind of filmy. I wouldn't buy again.
Justine A.
2,076 reviews
Love this. It smells amazing and makes my hair so shiny and healthy. It's amazing what a natural shampoo will do for your hair.
Abby W.
This shampoo gets my scalp clean and boosts my volume without making it heavy. I also like the smell and it has a nice lather.
Oksana C.
I like the smell of this shampoo. It lasts for a very long time because you don't need a lot.
Jesica R.
Absolutely love this shampoo - It works well on my natural 3c hair. It’s not drying like other shampoos - it still feels moisturized after use. It doesn’t strip the oils from your hair and with the combination with the condition it makes my hair feel healthy and soft
Jess T.
I bought this hoping that it would be a nice natural alternative to other conditioners but I don't find that it is moisturising enough for my dry ends. It didn't really end up doing anything for my hair.
Florbela A.
Toronto, ON
I love desert essence.....
I use this shampoo as a clarifying shampoo for my thin and oily hair.
Its organic and contains no parabens and chemicals that my irritate my sensitive scalp.

Amazon