BY DESERT ESSENCE

• Protects both color and non-color treated hair from harmful sun damage
  • Helps strengthen hair
  • Repairs damage from environmental stressors

Extracted from red grapes native to Italy, Organic Grape Extract, Resveratrol, and Red Wine Extract provide high levels of antioxidants that act as UV filters to aid in correcting damage. Sugar and Coconut Oil cleansers effectively and gently remove everyday pollutants from hair. Organic Kelp and Nettle Extracts provide iron, calcium, potassium, and other vitamins and minerals that absorb into and help strengthen each hair strand. Certified to NSF Organic Standard.

How to Use:

Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, follow with Desert Essence Italian Red Grape Conditioner.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Coco-glucoside (Coconut/Sugar), Sodium Coco-sulfate (Coconut), Lauryl Glucoside (Coconut/Sugar), Glycerin (Palm), Decyl Glucoside (Coconut/Sugar), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Chloride, Natural Fragrance/Flavor (Parfum/Aroma), Resveratrol (Grapes) , Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B-5), Lepidium Meyenii Root Extract (Maca Root), Yucca Brevifolia Root Extract (Yucca Cactus), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract (Sea Kelp), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Citric Acid, Limonene, Potassium Sorbate.

• This is the first shampoo I ever seen that is grape, is t...1 Answers
  • Does it have a strong smell? Also does it come in differe...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for color and frizzy hair 1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Mei S.
Minneapolis, MN
I brought this to Burnin Man. It's biodegradable and get good on my scalp. It washes out fairly easily too so it was awesome for a quick rinse over a grey water tub without using too much water.
Najwa A.
Syracuse, NY
It's something different the smell is nice but it didn't make my hair as soft as I wanted.. I have fine hair so I can't use shampoos that weigh my hair down so this product was just right and the smell is pretty nice .. I personally wouldn't use it again but for people with thicker hair it'll work well
Kris C.
Jonesboro, AR
My sister has this same exact one. I always use it when she's not looking! The best lotion I've ever used. Most def going to buy me some!
Sarah G.
Halifax, NS
Since going cruelty-free, I needed a colour safe shampoo, and grabbed this one on impulse. I must say, it smelled amazing, was not too drying for my hair, and did not disturb the colour treatment in it. My only complaint is just how hard it was to squeeze out of the tube! Not sure if the one I got was just a fluke, but it was a little annoying. Would still repurchase, I think, since it lasted me quite a while.
Amy C.
This is the first shampoo I ever seen that is grape, is the smell nice?
Khadra E.
Does it have a strong smell? Also does it come in different scents?
Connie L.
Is this product good for color and frizzy hair