BY DESERT ESSENCE

• Protects hair from sun damage
  • Moisturizes hair, leaving it smooth and silky
  • Repairs damage

Grape Seed Extract and Resveratrol from red grapes native to Italy provide high levels of antioxidants that act as UV filters to aid in correcting environmental damage. Organic Red Grape Conditioner quickly absorbs into hair and leaves it moisturized, while Vitamin B5 works on damage that has occurred inside the structure of the hair.

How to Use:

Apply a small amount evenly to your hair. Wait two minutes. Rinse with warm water. Use with Desert Essence Organics Italian Red Grape Shampoo to get optimal results.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin (Palm), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Natural Fragrance/Flavor (Parfum/Aroma), Resveratrol (Grapes), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Lepidium Meyenii Root Extract (Maca Root), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Yucca Brevifolia Root Extract(Yucca Cactus), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water (Aqua), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract (Sea Kelp), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Citric Acid.

Denirka R.
Kingshill
First, we don't buy personal care products with parabens or ALSs. Second, all I really use conditioner for is detangling, not just me, but my daughters too, though my husband uses it for scalp conditioning I guess too.
krystal h.
Rochester, MI
I love desert essence products. The red grape and apple scents are my favorites. I received a ton of compliments on how awesome my hair smelled after I used them.
Xhelle C.
This stuff is pretty wonderful. I feel like it really protects color treated hair. It's so smoothing. Good ingredients too