Desert Essence - Hand and Body Lotion Bulgarian Lavender - 8 oz. uploaded by Rachael R.

BY DESERT ESSENCE

Bulgarian Lavender, a different species of plant than traditional Lavender, is known throughout Eastern Europe to have a healing effect on the skin, as well as an ability to soothe the senses. Skin-nourishing Organic Jojoba Oil and Organic Shea Butter deeply hydrate skin, leaving it feeling smooth and silky. see more...

Taylor R.
Denver, CO
Great lotion with an amazing pure lavender scent. I have this at work and it does leave oil spots on my folders if I put it on right before I touch them. I think that is because it's made with actual essential oils. That being said, it doesn't feel greasy on your skin.
This has the most authentic lavender scent of any body lotion that I've come across. It is very silky and moisturizing, too.
Rachael R.
Raleigh , NC
It smells very authentic, and the softening effect on the skin has been very impressive
Jawairia L.
Desert essence's products r very good in my opinion I brought 2 month ago this item & it's very good I love the lavender sentence...