BY DESERT ESSENCE #32 in Heat Protectors

Defrizzer &Amp; Heat Protector Moisturizes Hair &Amp; Restores Healthy Luster Leaves Hair Smooth &Amp; Soft Protects Hair Against Heat Styling Damage Protects Hair From Heat Styling Damage Caused By Flat Irons And Other Heat Styling Appliances And Helps Smooth Damaged Hair.&Nbsp; Jojoba And Coconut Extracts Help Nourish Brittle Hair And Condition Dry Scalp Restoring Moisture.&Nbsp; Cactus And Agave Drench Dry Hair In Moisture And Help Restore A Healthy Luster.&Nbsp; Panthenol Or Provitamin B5 Penetrates And Seals Hair Surface To Protect It From Styling Damage. Made In Usa see more...

Rosalba M.
Rosalba M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only product of this brand that I don't like. Smells awful, I don't know if was just the one I bought, but smells like it's in a bad state. The good thing that I can say for this product is that I feel like moisturize and detangle my hair when I use it.
Massiel D.
Massiel D.
I really love this product ! First of all, the smell of coconut in my hair is amazing and it really does tame frizz and when you use it, it makes it easier for you to come your hair. There's so many benefits with this product I love it
Tasha W.
Tasha W.
65 Cynthia Lane Amesbury, MA 01913
I like anything with coconut because coconut oil seems to be the cure for anything AND it's natural, so since I have big frizzy curls this tamed the frizz and added shine to my thick hair
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Crossville, TN
Love this defrizzer, I have naturally curly hair. This product helps a lot by keeping my hair looking good, and of course I love that it makes your hair smell like coconut.
Clarisa G.
Clarisa G.
8400 Nw 25th St suite 100 bm- 115998 Doral, Florida 33198
Este es sin duda uno de mis favoritos. Me encanta el coco y es muy bueno para hidratar y proteger el color de nuestro cabello. Es muy efectivo contra el frizz.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Land o lakes, FL
Love this product and it smells awesome and it's good when I straighten my hair and doesn't make it oily
Margaret J.
Margaret J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently bought this on Vitacost, i needed something to defrizz my hair and that was pretty natural as well. I came across this product & i like it so far. And bonus its a heat protectant. Nothing really tame's my frizz, but it does a little and it smells good!
Abigail T.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great! I love using heat products on my hair and this heat protectant keeps my hair healthy. I love that it has natural ingredients and I also love how it smells. I will continue to buy this product and would recommend it to others.
Megan R.
Megan R.
My hair is naturally frizzy and when ever I use this it works. This is my all time favorite product. Bit I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Doesn't make my hair oily at the roots. Works as a detangler and it protects against the heat.
Shiela F.
Shiela F.
Does this add any shine to your hair?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Albertville , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really work?? And if so where can I purchase it??
Julie D.
Julie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you used this product daily? Does it start to produce a buildup of product?
magaly a.
magaly a.
Baldwin Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this product
Angela B.
Angela B.
Fort Worth, TX
I have thick course curly hair and air have to use really good products on my hair. Does this product work well???