BY DESERT ESSENCE

• Gently cleanses and exfoliates
  • Moisturizes skin
  • Leaves skin feeling revitalized, and senses energized

Natural Sugar and Coconut Cleansers gently cleanse skin, while Organic Ginger Extract moisturizes. Organic Apple and Ginger Extracts revitalize skin, along with vitamin-packed Organic Yucca Cactus, rich in Vitamins A, B and C. Apple Fruit Extract refreshes and invigorates the senses. Certified to NSF Organic Standard.

How to Use: Apply to wet skin, lather and rinse.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Coco-glucoside (Coconut/Sugar), Sodium Coco-sulfate (Coconut), Lauryl Glucoside (Coconut/Sugar), Decyl Glucoside (Coconut/Sugar), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin (Palm), Natural Fragrance/Flavor (Parfum/Aroma), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Yucca Brevifolia Root Extract (Yucca Cactus), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract (Sea Kelp), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.

Buy on iHerb*
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love desert essence products. This body wash is no exception. It smells wonderful and makes my skin feel so soft. Im trying my best to buy all cruelty free products and desert essence is one of those companies.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Desert essence is a great brand and I love all the products in the line. The scent was calm and refreshing but not overpowering. The containers are a decent size and good price. It is long lasting as well and suds nicely.
Poba Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the great smell. It is fresh، long lasting and energizing. I love how it cleans my skin. My only problem is that it leaves my skin very dry. Desert Essence Green Apple & Ginger Body Wash
amelia n.
Jackson, TN
this body was smells sooo good and feels so good on my skin. i use it everyday! and i bought it online. it is a very good body was and i would definitely recommend!
Carolyn B.
Mission Viejo, CA
Okay so this smells EXACTLY like the Suave green apple shampoo, but the only difference is that this is a body wash and it has better ingredients. It suds up very nicely without leaving the skin feeling stripped. The nozzle of this body wash doesn't allow you to dispense a whole lot of product, so you can't go overboard with it.
Jasmine W.
Justin, TX
This is one of my favorite washes! It has a great scent and it's very smooth. I use it often and it's very long lasting. I love the way it feels and it keeps the skin hydrated. I would definitely buy this again!
Ashley S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought this for my husband and use it for myself haha . Great ingredients too. I use their shampoo and face washes ! I love this brand and really stand behind it! I recommend it to friends and family all the time ! And it's super affordable
Claudia R.
Miami Beach, FL
Desert Essence is one of the first natural skin/ hair care lines I've tried, and ultimately still is one of the best. I really enjoy how this wash smells, it's invigorating and lathers nicely. I feel very refreshed and very much enjoy it.
Elizabeth A.
fresno
I love this body wash it smells amazing and I love the consistency of it. The price is all right but I have had other products that were cheaper that work just the same but if you do love the smell of apples this is definitely for you
Jazmin M.
Yakima, WA
This is an amazing body wash. I have used this a few times only because my mother gave it to me and I am looking into getting more! Feels silky smooth easy to use and feels great out of the shower not to mention the great fragrance