Jessica A.
Strandquist, MN
I've used Desert Essence face wash for a while & I am very happy! I recently switched to this face wash, which is organic. There are so many chemicals in things these days, there no harm is using organic when you can!

I sometimes have oily skin & tend to break out in my chin area. After using this, my skin feels so soft & no oil. You can literally feel the "clean" on my face! My 1 complain (which is the reason for only 4 stars) is the really clean ability does dry your face out some. But it is recommended to use a moisturizer in a daily skin regimen anyway, so I use another Dessert Essence product for that & then have no complaints.

I rate this product 4 out of 5 stars & will be telling all my friends about this product with his recommendations!!