Desert Essence Gentle Nourishing Organic Cleanser, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Rosalba M.

BY DESERT ESSENCE

Dry & Sensitive Skin with Aloe Vera and Cucumber We at Desert Essence believe in renewal. Removes makeup Doesn t irritate or sting eyes Renewed for body, mind and spirit. Inspired by the healing spirit of the desert, our sustainable, natural products draw from nutrient rich desert botanicals like Jojoba, Aloe and Tea Tree, all revered in native cultures for their deep healing properties.  Naturally effective, without harsh chemicals, our products work in harmony with your body to nurture, soothe and restore. Desert Inspired.  Beauty Renewal. This pure, organic facial cleanser is made especially for dry and sensitive skin.  Formulated with aloe, chamomile and cucumber extracts to leave skin feeling moisturized.  This mild, gentle cleanser contains no sulfates, harsh chemicals, dyes or fragrances.  Nutrient rich apple juice leaves skin with a radian see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rosalba M.
This is a deep cleansing face wash. The texture is so light, just like water but makes some foam when applied to the face. Has a herbal scent, not too strong. I use it just when I need to remove a lot of makeup because it can be a little bit aggressive, when you're applying it, feels really soft but when I wash it out leaves my face like TOO clean. I'm sure this can be a really good product for a person with oily skin.
DONNA V.
This is a very gentle face wash without questionable ingredients. I was a bit reluctant to use it, thinking it would leave my oily skin even oilier, but it doesn't. It removes make-up and rinses well. I don't have any problems with the smell. I think it smells fine.
Noemi F.
Harlingen , TX
It is a gentle cleanser, but I stopped using it due to a breakout. This was the only new product I was trying at the time, so I'm thinking this caused it but I'm unsure. However, it was a good cleanser.
Jessica A.
Strandquist, MN
I've used Desert Essence face wash for a while & I am very happy! I recently switched to this face wash, which is organic. There are so many chemicals in things these days, there no harm is using organic when you can!

I sometimes have oily skin & tend to break out in my chin area. After using this, my skin feels so soft & no oil. You can literally feel the "clean" on my face! My 1 complain (which is the reason for only 4 stars) is the really clean ability does dry your face out some. But it is recommended to use a moisturizer in a daily skin regimen anyway, so I use another Dessert Essence product for that & then have no complaints.

I rate this product 4 out of 5 stars & will be telling all my friends about this product with his recommendations!!