BY DESERT ESSENCE

Desert Essence's Gentle Nourishing Organic Cleanser is a specially formulated, fragrance-free cleanser designed to moisturize your skin, while adding a healthy glow. Made with soothing Aloe Vera, along with nutrient-rich apple juice, chamomile and cucumber, Gentle Nourishing Organic Cleanser is the most effective cleanser made for all skin types. Plus, it contains no sulfates, harsh chemicals, or dyes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Virginia H.
Virginia H.
New Market, VA
Bought this product online at Lucky Vitamin, was looking for a good Organic cleanser for my dry sensitive skin. Leaves me feeling clean and fresh! Best product I have found ♥
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
I bought the huge refill of this on amazon. I keep it in a foam pump dispenser because it is so watery, but it works well my skin feels very clean after using but a bit dry. i usually put a facial oil on afterwards. I like that it rates low on the ewg site which is always something i look at before buying products for my family.