Desert Essence Gentle Nourishing Organic Cleanser uploaded by Rosalba M.

BY DESERT ESSENCE

• Provides effective cleansing gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin
  • Leaves skin feeling moisturized
  • Helps remove makeup

Nutrient-rich Apple Juice brings its nourishing benefits to this organic facial cleanser that contains no sulfates, harsh chemicals, dyes or fragrances. Aloe Vera, Chamomile and Cucumber extracts moisturize dry and sensitive skin to leave you with a fresh glow.

How to Use:

• Wet face with warm water
  • Cleanse in circular manner for thirty seconds.
  • Rinse with cool water

Pyrus Malus (Apple) Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Water (Aqua), Potassium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract (Watercress)

Certified Organic

• Is it OK to clean your face with this product? Would it r...1 Answers
Nikita F.
Los Angeles, CA
The only face wash that’s tough enough to combat acne, yet gentle enough to leave skin supple and smooth. By far, my favorite face wash and it’s corresponding facial moisturizer is just as amazing. SUPER affordable and a purchase you won’t regret.
Grace P.
Jacksonville
I just started using this product and it has a super nice small, it doesn't leave your skin feeling super dry or oily so it's great for my combination skin. So far it hasn't made me break out nor have a seen an improvement but I have only used it for a couple of days so far and I plan on continuing
Rosalba M.
This is a deep cleansing face wash. The texture is so light, just like water but makes some foam when applied to the face. Has a herbal scent, not too strong. I use it just when I need to remove a lot of makeup because it can be a little bit aggressive, when you're applying it, feels really soft but when I wash it out leaves my face like TOO clean. I'm sure this can be a really good product for a person with oily skin.
Maggie K.
Fairfax, VA
One of the best face washes I've ever used. I have very sensitive skin that's prone to dryness and this is one of the only facial cleansers I've been able to use long-term, and in the winter, without my face becoming sensitized to it. I looooove the all-natural ingredient list & apple juice smell too. My only complaint? I can almost never find it anywhere :(
DONNA V.
1,130 reviews
This is a very gentle face wash without questionable ingredients. I was a bit reluctant to use it, thinking it would leave my oily skin even oilier, but it doesn't. It removes make-up and rinses well. I don't have any problems with the smell. I think it smells fine.
Jessica A.
Strandquist, MN
I've used Desert Essence face wash for a while & I am very happy! I recently switched to this face wash, which is organic. There are so many chemicals in things these days, there no harm is using organic when you can!

I sometimes have oily skin & tend to break out in my chin area. After using this, my skin feels so soft & no oil. You can literally feel the "clean" on my face! My 1 complain (which is the reason for only 4 stars) is the really clean ability does dry your face out some. But it is recommended to use a moisturizer in a daily skin regimen anyway, so I use another Dessert Essence product for that & then have no complaints.

I rate this product 4 out of 5 stars & will be telling all my friends about this product with his recommendations!!
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
I bought the huge refill of this on amazon. I keep it in a foam pump dispenser because it is so watery, but it works well my skin feels very clean after using but a bit dry. i usually put a facial oil on afterwards. I like that it rates low on the ewg site which is always something i look at before buying products for my family.
Virginia H.
New Market, VA
Bought this product online at Lucky Vitamin, was looking for a good Organic cleanser for my dry sensitive skin. Leaves me feeling clean and fresh! Best product I have found ♥
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
I didn't really like this product because it made my face feel sticky. It doesn't smell the greatest either. It did clean my face well and even made my skin look good but the sticky feeling really bothered me.
Noemi F.
Corpus Christi, TX
It is a gentle cleanser, but I stopped using it due to a breakout. This was the only new product I was trying at the time, so I'm thinking this caused it but I'm unsure. However, it was a good cleanser.
Ewa K.
Is it OK to clean your face with this product? Would it remove the makeup?

Amazon