BY DESERT ESSENCE

Dry & Sensitive Skin with Aloe Vera and Argan Oil We at Desert Essence believe in renewal. Fragrance Free Renewed for body, mind and spirit. Inspired by the healing spirit of the desert, our sustainable, natural products draw from nutrient rich desert botanicals like Jojoba, Aloe and Tea Tree, all revered in native cultures for their deep healing properties.  Naturally effective, without harsh chemicals, our products work in harmony with your body to nurture, soothe and restore. Desert Inspired.  Beauty Renewal. This night-time moisturizer works with skin s natural nightly restorative process to help revive dry, sensitive skin while you sleep.  Formulated with moisture rich argan oil, soothing aloe and antioxidant moisture rich argan oil, soothing aloe and antioxidant rich white tea extract, to restore moisture and softness.  Evening Primrose Oil, rich see more...

Heather K.
Murfreesboro
Love love love this product! It is absolutely amazing. I use this all the time. It's so effective to my skin as well. It's very gentle, I have sensitive skin so it's hard for me to use a lot of stuff but this is perfect. Would recommend to others :)
kelsie g.
South Shields, South Shields
This is my go to body moisturiser as it's so soft and silky on my skin makes me feel great and really fresh for days