BY DESERT ESSENCE

Dry & Sensitive Skin We at Desert Essence believe in renewal. Fragrance Free Renewed for body, mind and spirit. Inspired by the healing spirit of the desert, our sustainable, natural products draw from nutrient rich desert botanicals like Jojoba, Aloe and Tea Tree, all revered in native cultures for their deep healing properties.  Naturally effective, without harsh chemicals, our products work in harmony with your body to nurture, soothe and restore. Desert Inspired.  Beauty Renewal. This light moisturizer combines the essential hydration your skin needs on a daily basis with all day SPF 15.  Contains jojoba oil, and millet oil which help encourage skin renewal.  Also formulated with an all natural mineral sunscreen that protects against harmful UVA and UVA rays. Help the delicate skin around your eyes look smooth and rejuvenated instantly.  Aloe, c see more...

• "It smells nice and light as well without a fake fragrance." in 1 review
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First, I did not pay $12 for this product. I found it at Marshall's for less than $8. I'm always unsure how to review products that claim vague things such as "eye renewal."

So, I'm not sure how it stacks up to its own description. However, it has a great feel, texture, and isn't too heavy. I put it on under my eyes and around the entire eye area and the apply my normal moisturizer both morning and night. It smells nice and light as well without a fake fragrance.

I think overall it does feel like it hydrates the eye area. I wouldn't buy it again at the $12 price without seeing some visible difference, but it feels okay for the price I paid. Not a bad product, not spectacular. Wonderful ingredients.
Ana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es una sensación, divina hermosa, es un producto facinante me encanta su contextura y su forma de exfoliar y de ser