Desert Essence Fragrance Free Body Wash

• Purifies and nourishes skin
  • Calms and soothes
  • Protects skin from damage

Ideal for sensitive skin, natural Sugar and Coconut Cleansers gently and effectively cleanse, while soothing Organic Aloe Vera calms and nurtures the skin. Organic Green Tea, rich in antioxidants, helps protect skin from everyday stressors. Customize your own aromatherapy body wash by adding in your favorite Desert Essence essential oil blend.
Certified to NSF Organic Standard.

How to Use: Apply to wet skin, lather and rinse.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Coco-glucoside (Coconut/Sugar), Sodium Coco-sulfate (Coconut), Lauryl Glucoside (Coconut/Sugar), Decyl Glucoside (Coconut/ Sugar), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin (Palm), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Yucca Brevifolia Root Extract (Yucca Cactus), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract (Sea Kelp), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Desert Essence Fragrance Free Body Wash!
Product Highlights
The best body wash for very sensitive skin. It is gentle on your skin and free of fragrance and coloring. You can buy it at health food stores or drugstores. I've used this on my sensitive skin for about three (3) years now. It truly is a must have for your collection.in reviews
Elise L.
Drexel Hill , PA
I used this on my son as it’s gentle and fragrance free. So much better for our family than other products. Highly recommend it
Bella J.
This is the best fragrance free body wash I’ve used. As a women with thicker thighs they rub together and fragrances tend to burn the hell out of my heat rashes so if your looking for soap that doesn’t burn anything with fragrance this is a usual go to
JANUARY L.
Yorba Linda, CA
I love this body wash! No scent so it’s just a natural clean smell! I feel super clean but not dry!
Shayna L.
Great product but the packaging could be improved a whole lot. The product would pour out of the package and the label started to wear off in the shower. Fragrance-free but has a slight neutral scent that disappears as soon as it's washed off.
Lauren S.
Lake Orion, MI
LOVE this product. Love the scent, love how it suds, and most importantly I love that it's natural.I am on my third bottle and will continue to repurchase. Even my 2 year old son who has severe eczema can use this product and not get a flare-up! that's a win in my book.
Nicole G.
Ken S.
Newport Beach, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I really wanted to like this body wash because the FIRST ingredient is green tea! This has such a great formulation, i’d even use it on my face. However, I felt like you had to use alot to cover the whole body because it doesn’t lather well, and it ultimately made my skin feel a little squeaky clean and not hydrated. I also like to have fragrance in my body wash because it’s one of the few products I like to indulge in fragrance
Gigi F.
Getting this for all my loved ones who don’t like their products scented! Love love love this brand! My goodness! Tried all their products on the market and You guys!! I am AMAZED with this one!! this brand so much! It’s been a favorite for years!
Mariana R.
Rancho Cordova
I absolutely love this body wash is my favorite body wash ever! Although it has fragrance I love that it doesn’t give me body acne. It’s a very affordable product that I totally recommend!
lori M.
Lebanon, TN
i is sooo good to go back at this place i is sooo good for me i is sooo good i love you all y’all so much omg omg is a way to do it again soon and we have the same opportunity and to get a different one with

Looking for your answer?