BY DESERT ESSENCE

• Purifies and nourishes skin
  • Calms and soothes
  • Protects skin from damage

Ideal for sensitive skin, natural Sugar and Coconut Cleansers gently and effectively cleanse, while soothing Organic Aloe Vera calms and nurtures the skin. Organic Green Tea, rich in antioxidants, helps protect skin from everyday stressors. Customize your own aromatherapy body wash by adding in your favorite Desert Essence essential oil blend.
Certified to NSF Organic Standard.

How to Use: Apply to wet skin, lather and rinse.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Coco-glucoside (Coconut/Sugar), Sodium Coco-sulfate (Coconut), Lauryl Glucoside (Coconut/Sugar), Decyl Glucoside (Coconut/ Sugar), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin (Palm), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Yucca Brevifolia Root Extract (Yucca Cactus), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract (Sea Kelp), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.

Desert Essence Fragrance Free Body Wash
  • "The best body wash for very sensitive skin. It is gentle on your skin and free of fragrance and coloring. You can buy it at health food stores or drugstores. I've used this on my sensitive skin for about three (3) years now. It truly is a must have for your collection." in 3 reviews
Laura D.
Desert essence is a brand that I've used for years. I love the quality of their beauty products and that they offer unscented products. I really like how moisturized my skin feels with this body wash. I recommend it.
Lauren S.
LOVE this product. Love the scent, love how it suds, and most importantly I love that it's natural.I am on my third bottle and will continue to repurchase. Even my 2 year old son who has severe eczema can use this product and not get a flare-up! that's a win in my book.
Shayna L.
Great product but the packaging could be improved a whole lot. The product would pour out of the package and the label started to wear off in the shower. Fragrance-free but has a slight neutral scent that disappears as soon as it's washed off.
Nicole G.
emylee b.
I like this product be ause it smells so good and leaves my skin smelling so good and it leaves my skin so soft
Ana R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I feel nice and clean without having to have a ton of fragrance to remind me I’m clean!
Amy A.
London
Desert Essence's Fragrance Free Body Wash is their standout product, in my opinion. I have very fair and sensitive skin, and I'm prone to rashes in general, including Keratosis pilaris and eczema. I don't use this body wash all year round--but I'm extra rashy, I will buy this, because it improves my skin's issues almost right away. It's good for inflamed skin and body pimples, too. Its ingredients are wonderful. It does have a slight natural scent which isn't pleasant or unpleasant, but it also doesn't linger on your skin. This body wash helps me get my sensitive skin back to normal. Their other body washes smell lovely, but this body wash is by far their best product.
Christy C.
Fredericton, NB
I have very sensitive skin and this body was was great on it. Didn't cause any reactions and had very minimal scent. I wasn't a huge fan of the tube packaging and the price is a little high, so I won't be repurchasing, but this is a good option for those who have the money to spend.
Katia S.
Syria . lattakia
I am a great fan of this brand ..... This product is very good to use in humadit weather it is amazing and I like the formula and texture of it ... love it

CVS

CVS was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.