BY DESERT ESSENCE

• Effectively treats problem skin with regular use
  • Known antiseptic, soothes skin and reduces redness
  • Also great for use in laundry or cleaning around the house

Using strict sustainable agricultural practices, a federation of plantation owners who embrace the Australian Tea Tree Environmental Alliance, produce this pure Tea Tree Oil that is guaranteed free of herbicides, pesticides, and chemicals. For external use only.

How to Use: Add one or two drops to moist cotton pad for application to appropriate skin areas.

Warning: Do not use full strength on face. Be sure to dilute with water or oil and then test a small amount against clean skin on forearm 24 hours prior to use. For external use only. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reaction occurs, including rash, itching, redness, swelling or any other irritation. Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT USE ON ANIMALS.

Ingredients: Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Eco-Harvest.

Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
I keep this in my medicine cabinet and treat all types of things with it. I put it in minor wounds that look like they are red and swollen to prevent infection and areas of irritation. I use it for bug bites and in water spray bottle to help hair. It is such a staple and so many uses that I never let my supply run out
Hazel D.
This is great for acne prone skin and scarring. I use this every night before bed, one drop of this with 5 drops of avocado oil does the trick! This is easy to use and it can be easily found on Amazon and your local VitaminShoppe, overall this product does wonders for the skin when used correctly.
Kate B.
brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So far I am really liking it, we add tea tree to the dogs shampoo to help with fleas and itches and this is working just as well my usual brand. Have also used this to help get rid of a yeast rash and its working better than the other remedies I tried. Comes in a very good sized bottle and with a dropper that comes in handy. Would buy this again when I run out.
Venessa L.
Palm Bay, FL
This stuff is great for acne. I put a couple drops in my facial cleanser. To target specific blemishes I mix 1 teaspoon of coconut oil with 4 drops of the tea tree oil and apply with a cotton swab. This has really helped to clear up my skin.
Mareeam A.
Gilbert, AZ
This is my go-to for emergency acne treatment. I dip a cotton bud in the jar and press the oil to my zit. It really helps shorten the little bugger's life. However, it can be quite drying, so I don't recommend using it on large areas.
Violet V.
Edinburg, TX
I swear by anything tea tree oil ! I use this for absolutely anything I can. It's good for blemishes and a few drops of it in your shampoo can help get rid of dandruff.
Dara B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Fantastic product for acne and also love to use for a scalp treatment to cleanse of buildup FL left from products and also to help with irritation caused from dry scalp
Savannah P.
Greenville
I use this as an acne treatment whenever I have a breakout. I dilute it with water and dab it on my acne and within a few days the pimples are gone.
Melissa M.
I love this stuff! Literally a use for everything! I will put a drop into the kids shampoo to help prevent lice, we use it on rashes and so much more
Chellsie V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works great for mosquito bites or any bites to stop the itching. I also use it to put in the shampoo to make my hair feel and smell wonderful.
Kari F.
FPO, AP
What do YOU use this product for?

Walmart