Desert Essence Daily Essential Moisturizer uploaded by Brittany A.Desert Essence Daily Essential Moisturizer uploaded by Amna M.

BY DESERT ESSENCE

• Re-hydrates skin with regular use
  • Restores skin’s softness
  • Soothes and helps nourish, day or night

The essential oil of flowering Geraniums adds a soft, natural fragrance to this daily moisturizer fortified with Jojoba Oil and Aloe Vera to soothe, restore and maintain the soft feel you love in your skin.

How to Use: Massage small amount onto face and neck daily.

Ingerdients:

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glyceryl Stearate (Vegetable Derived), Stearic Acid (Vegetable Derived), Cetyl Palmitate (Plant Derived), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Saflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable Derived), Propanediol (Corn Derived), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Glycerin (Plant Derived), Geranium Maculatum Oil (Plant Derived), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Gluconolactone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid.

Nicola O.
I recently bought this product because my naturopath recommended it for its non-irritating ingredients. I normally have oily skin, but the winter weather has been drying out my face. This moisturizer has really helped so far! It feels very soothing to apply and the ingredients aren't going to break me out. My skin doesn't feel as itchy as before! It does leave your skin feeling slightly sticky afterwards, but overall a great product!
Katie C.
Midland, NC
I like this especially in the winter. I wish it had spf version, since I usually use it in the morning after showering. I would also like a tiny bit lighter weight for the summer time, although it does soak in the skin well. It doesn't leave an oily feeling.
Kyla P.
Kenosha, WI
This cream is a great night time moisturizer. But, I can say that it does not moisturize dry, flaky skin. Because of the oils in it, it just sits on top of the dry patches. But, it does wonders for the rest of the skin.
Kristina J.
Valparaiso, IN
This moisturizer is AMAZING! Doesn't leave my face greasy even later in the day, and my skin feels constantly moisturized. I've purchased multiple times. Gentle, unscented, and all around perfect.
Adriane W.
Tampa, FL
The first time I applied it combined with my BB cream like I do with my regular moisturizer. All of a sudden skin peeled everywhere! Do not recommend with makeup but alone is fine.
Xhelle C.
This is my go to for winter skin care. The matching face wash is amazing too. Knowing it's made with good ingredients makes me happy to purchase this
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This is a light moisturizer that absorbs quickly. It has great ingredients that works best on skin that is not sensitive.
Ashley G.
Love this product. Fairly priced. No harsh ingredients. No smell and leaves your face feeling hydrated and smooth
Marangelis R.
Bridgeport, CT
This Desert Essence Daily Essential Moisturizer has become my daily and essential moisturizer of all times. I use it in the a.m and at night to keep my dry and sensitive skin at bay. It's none greasy, it absorbs quickly and it leaves my face super hydrated and smooth.
Maya N.
Golden, BC
Desert Essence daily essential facial moisturizer is amazing because in one use, skin gets hydrated. Use daily to restore and maintain the soft feel you love in your skin. The moisturizing cream itself is very gentle and refreshing when applied.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
What is your overall experience with this product? And what is your skin type? Thank you!

back