Desert Essence Daily Essential Facial Moisturizer uploaded by Amna M.

BY DESERT ESSENCE

With Jojoba Oil & Aloe Vera Nourish your skin with Desert Essence light and soothing Daily Essential Facial Moisturizer scented with sweet smelling essential oil of Geranium.  It will uplift your spirits and enliven your skin cells, leaving your complexion with a radiant glow.  The non-oily texture of this cream makes it ideal for application underneath make-up.  Used regularly it will ensure a youthful, hydrated look for your skin. No animal ingredients or testing. No artificial detergents, color or synthetic perfumes. Desert Essence Vegan see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nicola O.
I recently bought this product because my naturopath recommended it for its non-irritating ingredients. I normally have oily skin, but the winter weather has been drying out my face. This moisturizer has really helped so far! It feels very soothing to apply and the ingredients aren't going to break me out. My skin doesn't feel as itchy as before! It does leave your skin feeling slightly sticky afterwards, but overall a great product!
Katie C.
Midland, NC
I like this especially in the winter. I wish it had spf version, since I usually use it in the morning after showering. I would also like a tiny bit lighter weight for the summer time, although it does soak in the skin well. It doesn't leave an oily feeling.
Adriane W.
Tampa, FL
The first time I applied it combined with my BB cream like I do with my regular moisturizer. All of a sudden skin peeled everywhere! Do not recommend with makeup but alone is fine.
Kristina J.
Highland , IN
This moisturizer is AMAZING! Doesn't leave my face greasy even later in the day, and my skin feels constantly moisturized. I've purchased multiple times. Gentle, unscented, and all around perfect.
Kyla P.
This cream is a great night time moisturizer. But, I can say that it does not moisturize dry, flaky skin. Because of the oils in it, it just sits on top of the dry patches. But, it does wonders for the rest of the skin.
Maya N.
Desert Essence daily essential facial moisturizer is amazing because in one use, skin gets hydrated. Use daily to restore and maintain the soft feel you love in your skin. The moisturizing cream itself is very gentle and refreshing when applied.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
What is your overall experience with this product? And what is your skin type? Thank you!