Desert Essence Daily Essential De-puffing Eye Cream

We at Desert Essence believe in renewal. with Jojoba Oil and Acerola Renewed for body, mind and spirit. Inspired by the healing spirit of the desert, our sustainable, natural products draw from nutrient rich desert botanicals like Jojoba, Aloe and Tea Tree, all revered in native cultures for their deep healing properties.  Naturally effective, without harsh chemicals, our products work in harmony with your body to nurture, soothe and restore. Desert Inspired.  Beauty Renewal. Soothes and refreshes with a unique blend of hibiscus, acerola, lavender and pomegranate extracts.  Cools and revitalizes tired, puffy eyes while energizing your spirit. Yes Vegetarian/Vegan Yes Recyclable Yes Biodegradable Yes Renewable Sources Yes Cruelty Free No animal derived ingredients or animal testing No parabens No artificial fragrances/dyes No petroleum compounds including: mineral oi

Yes it's great I'd recommend this
Does it actually help
Start your review of Desert Essence Daily Essential De-puffing Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Lewisville , TX
This is great for under eye circles and darkness. I sometimes don't get a lot of sleep but using this I have no worries that my uber eye bags will be gone bye bye. Not pricey very affordable product
If you're expecting an absolute miracle,don't use this product.But if you just want refreshed,hydrated,less puffy[overtime] under eyes,try it out.I must admit I think the price for the size is REDICULOUS but hey,that's how most natural products are.Eh,at least it's a whole oz.My eyes looked better after approx.2 weeks-it's likely be the same way for you with consistent use.If you don't like,I suggest any of the following as an alternative:(Boots Botanics Hydrating Eye Cream $15.59),(Simple Soothing Eye Balm $12.99)or Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel $14.49
Combination / Acne, Dullness
Danielsville , GA
This product is great. It revitalizes the skin around your eyes and leaves it not feeling heavy and dead. The first time after using this I got a goodnight's sleep and woke up feeling refreshed. When my eyes are in need this is the best product I've used so far.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Manahawkin, NJ
I've never felt so hydrated and satisfied with a cream before . This really does the trick and is super gentle so you don't have to worry about this product being too harsh around your eyes! Highly recommended
Dry / Dark Spots / Dark Circles
Burleson, TX
I’m really not sure how well this eye cream works. It feels nice, but I don’t feel like it reduces the puffiness around my eyes. In addition to that it leaves a greasy feeling that causes my makeup to wear off.
Oily / Acne, Puffiness, Fine Lines / Puffiness
Anaheim, CA
When I'm not using coffee grinds or my shiesido eye cream this is a eye de puffery fav. Affordable and smells good .
Oily / Blackheads, Puffiness / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Schenectady , NY
I love this eye cream! I have seen a huge difference since I started using it and I'm never going to stop!
Dry, Sensitive / Large Pores, Redness, Sensitivity / Puffiness, Fine Lines
I love the hydration this gives you! My face is very dry in the winter and this is amazing
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness