BY DESERT ESSENCE

Dessert Essence Organics Lemon Tea Tree Conditioner is a lightweight but fast-penetrating conditioner. Used with Desert Essence Organics Lemon Tea Tree Shampoo, it is an effective cleansing regimen for those with oily hair or flaky scalps. Leptospermum Petersonii Oil: A species of Tea Tree Oil that retains the antiseptic qualities of traditional Tea Tree but smells like lemons. Organic Tea Tree Leaf Oil: High-quality Australian Tea Tree Oil provides antiseptic qualities. Organic Jojoba Seed Oil: Rapidly penetrates the the scalp and hair shaft to loosen and dissolve excess oil and build-up. 100% Vegan Wheat & Gluten Free No: Parabens, Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates, phthalates, artificial fragrances or color, silicones, EDTA, glycol or petroleum based ingredients. Cruelty Free and Biodegradable: No animal testing of raw materials or finished product. No Phosphates Clea see more...

Buy on Vitamin...*
Delphy M.
Delphy M.
Taylor Mill, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always try to look for a clean scent when picking my hair products. I was skeptical of the fruit scent but the lemon balances out so well with my mango shampoo. It moisturizes like nobody's business and keeps fair from getting too oily.
Lezlie C.
Lezlie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dessert essence is amazing and leaves my hair feeling smooth and soft and better than ever! I absolutely love it! If your looking for a great brand then this brand is for you. Check it out!!!!!!!!!!!
Suzanne K.
Suzanne K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lemon tea tree conditioner. It has a great scent and my hair feels so much better. Now my hair is nice and soft. I would recommend to friends. I enjoy using Desert Essence products.
Janice Y.
Janice Y.
I love this!!! The scent and the formula really does wonders! I shower almost everyday so it's nice. The price isn't too bad but not a big fan of the packaging to be honest. I'd but it again!
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
This conditioner has an amazing zesty smell! It will awaken you and cheer you up! I have thick hair and it cuts down on the frizz.
Jovian R.
Jovian R.
Phoenix, AZ
This conditioner smells great and the tea tree is so good for your hair. Leaves your hair soft and healthy
Gàbii Z.
Gàbii Z.
Esse creme e otimo idrata a pele fika cm a pele macia maravilhosa amei de vddd qro pra mim
alexis n.
alexis n.
Mount Sterling, KY
I didn't like this. The smell wasn't very strong to me and my hair looked very oily.
Elsie  H.
Elsie H.
Sacramento, CA
I constantly struggled with oily hair and scalp. Both the shampoo and conditioner were very helpful. They didn't make my hair dry as I thought. Instead they balanced out the PH balance and left my hair really soft.
Kari F.
Kari F.
FPO, AP
My favorite shampoo! It smells lovely, doesn't have a ton of horrible chemicals, and keeps my oily hair from getting...well, too oily.
Marisol T.
Marisol T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually have to wash my hair daily because it's so oily. Does this shampoo help your hair last an extra day? Thanks!