BY DESERT ESSENCE

Desert Essence Organics Italian Red Grape Conditioner is a fast penetrating, natural conditioner which is able to protect both color and non-color treated hair from damage done by environmental stressors such as the sun.  This protection is done by the powerful antioxidants resveratrol and red wine extract which are able to act as antioxidant UV filters. Organic Grape Extract, Resveratrol and Red Wine Extract:  A proprietary blend of ingredients extracted from red grapes native to Italy.  This blend provides a high percentage of natural antioxidants that act as UV filters and help to correct damage. Organic Grape Seed Oil:  With a high level of Vitamin E, this oil is able to moisturize and assist hair in repairing damage. Pure Vitamin E and B5:  Vitamins that are absorbed into the hair shaft to work on damage that has occurred inside the structure of the see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Denirka R.
Kingshill
First, we don't buy personal care products with parabens or ALSs. Second, all I really use conditioner for is detangling, not just me, but my daughters too, though my husband uses it for scalp conditioning I guess too.
krystal h.
Rochester, MI
I love desert essence products. The red grape and apple scents are my favorites. I received a ton of compliments on how awesome my hair smelled after I used them.
Denirka R.