BY DESERT ESSENCE

Desert Essence Organics Red Raspberry Conditioner is a rich system which uses natural oils and Red Raspberry Leaf Extract to make hair soft and shiny. Directions: Apply a small amount to ends of your hair. Wait two minutes. Rinse with warm water. Use with Desert Essence Organics Red Raspberry Shampoo to achieve optimal results. Organic Red Raspberry Leaf Extract: Rich in vitamins A and C, calcium and magnesium, Organic Red Raspberry Leaf Extract strengthens hair and imparts a natural shine. Almond Amino Acids: Strengthen and smooth individual hair strands. see more...

• Does anyone who tried this have an opinion on the scent?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kyrsty R.
Kyrsty R.
Concord, NC
This stuff smells soooo good. like raspberry candy. its thick and moisturizing and makes the hair definitely shine.
venuse g.
venuse g.
Simi Valley, CA
I love the fruity and fresh smell of this shampoo. This is my first time using this product and it will not be the last... It is hundred percent vegan wheat and gluten free no parabens artificial fragrances or colors or petroleum ingredients. Highly recommended.
Ana F.
Ana F.
Stockton, CA
It leaves your hair smelling great and smooth I highly recommend I'm actually going to buy another one soon.
Alanna  Y.
Alanna Y.
I'll try not to over wash my hair. I have the the typical asian straight hair, but a lot of it. If I were to run my fingers through my hair too much, oil can easily spread. Using this conditioner together with the shampoo have kept my hair light and airy.
Kari F.
Kari F.
FPO, AP
I love the smell of this! I started using the lemon because of my hair type, but I'd recommend this for others,
Bárbara N.
Bárbara N.
Aroma de morango é ótimo, nos cabelos então! Estou louca para testar esse condicionador.
Thayla C.
Thayla C.
Brazil, são paulo
Pessoal este e cheiroso pra dede viu ! Ele é super mega cheiroso fixa bem o cheiro dele.
Klaudia C.
Klaudia C.
Has a beautiful scent and leaves hair smelling amazing and silky smooth. I would definitely buy this again and would recommend to others.
Giulia R.
Giulia R.
Vatne, Norway
I have a weakness for fruity hair products and this one doesn't only leave an incredible perfume on me, but it give moisture to my hair; I suffer of frizzy hair and this product improved my hair's health a lot
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Does anyone who tried this have an opinion on the scent?