Desert Essence Coconut Shine & Refine Hair Lotion uploaded by crystal c.

BY DESERT ESSENCE

• Infuses hair with moisture and restores healthy shine
  • Strengthens hair
  • Helps smooth damaged hair and reduce frizz without weighing hair down

Bring out hair’s natural beauty and texture as your nourish it. Avena Strigosa Seed Extract (black oat), blended with Coconut Oil and Extract, moisturizes and helps repair damaged hair. Yucca Cactus and Aloe add volume and shine. Oleic acid-rich safflower oil and Panthenol quickly penetrate and smooth, without weighing hair down.

How to Use:

Use on wet or dry hair. Apply a dime size amount to hair from ends upward and distribute evenly. Style as usual.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol (Coconut Oil), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glycerin (Plant), Avena Strigosa Seed Extract (Black Oat), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Agave Rigida (Sisal) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract (Yucca Cactus), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lecithin (Soybeans), Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid.

Buy on Puritan...
Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
I used half of the bottle trying to style my hair it still looked crunchy I didn't ask for a huge miracle just for my hair to be better then it was because when I hunk of a lotion I think of an ash to shine effect but my hair was just disappointing I wish it could have worked because I liked how it smelled
Julia H.
This product is intoxicating. It helps keep my hair hydrated and lustrous. When I was a blonde this stuff made my hair look 2 times lighter and look out the yellow brassiness somehow. The ingredients have natural oils and are actually good for your hair. Careful not to use too much because it will make your hair look greasy and limp.
Lara D.
This lotion does a great job of taming my thick, frizzy hair without leaving it feeling heavy or oily. It adds a little shine as well. I love the coconut scent, but it can be a little strong if you're not a fan of it. I'm also a fan of the great price and that it's a eco- and health-friendly brand.
crystal c.
I love the way it smells. I use it for a blow dry and go hair style. On a hot day I wash my hair, and a little of the makes my hair feel great.
Maddy G.
Calhoun, GA
This product is my absolute FAVV!! I recommend it to all my friends!! You will not regret buying this!! Again I LOVE IT!!
Valerie g.
Midvale , UT
His stuff smells so luxurious that you'd never guess it was in an inexpensive bottle..................
Kari F.
FPO, AP
This stuff smells so luxurious that you'd never guess it was in an inexpensive bottle.
Rozeta V.
North york , ON
What do you think of the smell?