Add a Photo

By Desert Essence

Add Volume &Amp; Shine Cactus &Amp; Agave Drench Hair In Moisture Helps Restore Healthy Shine Coconut Oil &Amp; Coconut Extract Smooth Damaged Hair Vitamin E &Amp; Panthenol Strengthen &Amp; Reduce Frizz Smoothes And Defrizzes Without Weighing Hair Down. Made In Usa
Photo (1)
crystal c.
crystal c.

I love the way it smells. I use it for a blow dry and go hair style. On a hot day I wash my hair, and a little of the makes my hair feel great.
Julia H.
Julia H.

This product is intoxicating. It helps keep my hair hydrated and lustrous. When I was a blonde this stuff made my hair look 2 times lighter and look out the yellow brassiness somehow. The ingredients have natural oils and are actually good for your hair. Careful not to use too much because it will make your hair look greasy and limp.
Valerie g.
Valerie g.
Midvale, UT

his stuff smells so luxurious that you'd never guess it was in an inexpensive bottle..................
Lara D.
Lara D.

This lotion does a great job of taming my thick, frizzy hair without leaving it feeling heavy or oily. It adds a little shine as well. I love the coconut scent, but it can be a little strong if you're not a fan of it. I'm also a fan of the great price and that it's a eco- and health-friendly brand.
Kari F.
Kari F.
FPO, AP

This stuff smells so luxurious that you'd never guess it was in an inexpensive bottle.
Maddy G.
Maddy G.
Calhoun, Georgia

This product is my absolute FAVV!! I recommend it to all my friends!! You will not regret buying this!! Again I LOVE IT!!
Rozeta V.
Rozeta V.
North york, Ontario

What do you think of the smell?
Erin A.
Erin A.
June 20, 2016, 10:39 a.m.
It's light, but very sweet and coconutty. When I pair it with my coconut shampoo and conditioner the scent lasts all day and I always get compliments

Join Now