Haley P.
I had been doing the "no poo" method for almost six months before switching to this shampoo. The no poo method worked (I could go five days between washes), but left my hair very dry. My sister recommend this shampoo to me and I love what it does for my hair! It cleans my hair without stripping my hair of the natural oils. My hair is healthier than it has ever been! It is soft and manageable, and even manages to cut down on the amount of frizz. It is a fantastic product to use and is perfect for someone who wants to cut out the sulfates from their shampoo!