Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo uploaded by Abigail T.Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo uploaded by Rosalba M.Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo uploaded by jennifer b.

BY DESERT ESSENCE

• Provides intense moisture to dry or over-processed hair
  • Smoothes frizzies and restores hair’s natural luster
  • Leaves hair feeling soft and healthy

Coconut Oil Cleansers gently cleanse dry or damaged hair. Organic Jojoba oil moisturizes hair and scalp so hair looks and feels healthier. Organic Olive Oil leaves hair soft and silky without weighing it down.

How to Use:

Massage into wet hair, lather, and rinse thoroughly. For best results, follow with Desert Essence Coconut Conditioner.

Water (Aqua), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Black Elderberry) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Coco-sulfate (Coconut Derived), Decyl Glucoside (Coconut And Corn Derived), Propanediol (Corn Derived), Coco-glucoside (Coconut Derived), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides (Coconut Derived), Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate (Fruit Derived), Lauryl Glucoside (Plant Derived), Citric Acid, Stearyl Citrate (Vegetable Derived), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum).

Buy on iHerb*
Jenni B.
As much as I tried to love this product, I just "liked" it. I could only use on my hair during the summer months -- it dried my hair out during the winter.
Jenny L.
San Diego, CA
I bought this shampoo and conditioner on Vitacost in the coconut scent. I love the way it smells & the way it makes my hair feel. You don't need too much product as it foams and lathers quite well. I have curly, frizzy hair and the combo of this shampoo with the conditioner makes my hair much more manageable and soft. So glad to have switched to a more natural product.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
I love this coconut Desert Essence shampoo. It cleans my hair and provides the natural oils it needs without making the hair oily. A lot of shampoo strips the natural oils from the hair so I'm happy this one doesn't . I would recommend this product to those looking for natural shampoo.
The S.
I was very surprised by this product. Most organic/natural shampoos I have tried have seemed watered down. This is very thick shampoo and smells wonderful! My hair is very full of volume and shine when I use it. I have really liked it so far and would buy it again.
Ashley S.
This shampoo smells good enough to eat !!! I love this brand , I use their face wash , shampoo, conditioner , tooth paste and their deodorant , the quality and ingredients are great and it's better than any you'll find at a store and for the price you can't beat it
Marissa Z.
Germantown, MD
This shampoo smells like vacation and has some decent slip! Not my favorite overall, but it does the job without over drying my hair. It lathers well and my hair was nicely prepped for my conditioner, which was the respective coconut formula.
Adilen L.
I JUST tried it last week for the first time and I knew I found the one ❤️ I get scared to go for the for coconut cause i have fine hair but omg, it moisturizes without weighting it down and it smells AMAZING.
N T.
This is one of my favorite shampoo. It's very thick so small amount last for long time. Has natural coconut scent. This make my dry and damaged hair soft and moist. It foams and lather great too!!
Francesca C.
York, SC
I bought this for the first time 4 years ago when I went cruelty free. I chose it because it was coconut scented and cheap. I haven’t purchased another shampoo until recently (for dandruff)!! This stuff doesn’t strip my hair or make it feel dry; it smells very coconutty and cleans well.
Natasha K.
This shampoo works so well with my sensitive scalp. It does not dry my hair out one bit. The fragrance is awesome but if you don't like coconut smells you will not like this. Keeps my hair clean for 3-4 days. Bonus about this product is that ingredients are all clean ;)
Deborah O.