• Organic Virgin Coconut Oil helps removes impurities*
  • Zinc Citrate helps reduce buildup
  • Australian Tea Tree Oil helps defend against sugar acids

Clean teeth and gums with this Coconut Oil toothpaste bursting with a natural blend of oils and extracts that provide complete oral care. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is widely used to help remove impurities from the mouth.* Baking Soda and Sea Salt effectively but gently clean teeth while Zinc Citrate helps reduce buildup. Australian Tea Tree Oil helps defend against sugar acids. Pair with new Coconut Oil Dual Pulling Rinse to add Oil Pulling to your dental routine in a convenient and refreshing new way. Learn more about the benefits of Oil Pulling.

when using Desert Essence Coconut Oil Toothpaste, Mouthwash and Oil Pulling Rinse

How to Use:

For adults and supervised children 2 + years of age. Place a pea size amount on your toothbrush. Softly brush teeth for one minute. Spit out toothpaste and then rinse with water. For best results, use twice daily.

Warnings: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If you accidently swallow product, contact a healthcare provider immediately.

Calcium Carbonate, Purified Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Carrageenan, Virgin Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Sea Salt, Calcium Ascorbate, Zinc Citrate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Xylitol, Natural Flavor (Aroma).

Does it work? Does it clean the teeth good? I like a strong mint taste. Does it have a strong scent?
Start your review of Desert Essence Coconut Oil Toothpaste!
How would you rate this product?
Christmas, FL
I agree with other reviewers on this one. I love this brand in general but they bombed on this toothpaste. It has no mint flavor. It just tastes plain weird. No foam up as a usual toothpaste and I used it maybe three times, wanted to give it a fair shot and then I just threw it away. It's not worth trying.
Desert Essence Coconut Oil Toothpaste uploaded by Tishana T.
I bought this toothpaste because regular foaming toothpaste makes me gag. While I appreciate that there is no foaming agent in it, there isn’t enough of a mint flavor to this product. It’s nonexistent. It was pretty pricey, and I won’t be repurchasing. I prefer the other fennel flavored toothpaste.
Memphis, TN
I love that it’s organic! Cons are that it doesn’t really taste like anything and I don’t get a terribly clean feeling after using.
This a disappointing toothpaste and does not foam or do anything. I am really not sure what or who it is supposed to benefit. My teeth don’t feel clean after I brush with this tooth paste. Had to throw this one put