Desert Essence Coconut Oil Mouthwash uploaded by Anitta m.

BY DESERT ESSENCE

Coconut Oil Mouthwash 16 Fluid Ounces Liquid see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Some of these reviews make no sense! If you haven't tried the product PLEASE DON'T SAY ANYTHING. As for me I've tried this product and honestly didn't like the taste. Before using this product I would just put coconut oil on my tongue before going to sleep and it helps you wake up with good breath. But maybe somebody else will enjoy this product. I personally didn't.
Alice G.
Alice G.
Acho muito bom óleo de coco para o cabelo, ele é ótimo, por exemplo no meu cabelo dá super bem, só N pode exagerar ainda mais em cabelos oleosos. Mas para hidratação é muito bom, minha mãe ela compra o coco, rala ferve e e pega o pouquinho óleo que solta, AHHH lembrando ele não é bom somente para cabelo, mas também para as mãos!!
Cam S.
Cam S.
This is great! Not better than using actual unrefined coconut oil, but this shows great promise regarding our product options for the future! Better than other top brand rinses! I would recommend this to anyone that wants to remove oral microbes and active infections!
ME encanta todo lo q tiene q ver con el cuidado del cabello y más el mio el cual hago mascarillas y todo lo de coco me fascina y más un bálsamo me parece genial ya q trae el sustrato del Coco y para mi tipo de cabello me parece venían ya q yo soy de cabello muy seco así q este producto me parece super cul para probar
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Lemoore, CA
This was super weird for me. It made my mouth feel like the wash was stuck in there no matter what I ate or drank. It barley smells like coconut. My husband and I threw it away so fast
Angel R.
Angel R.
Allen Park, MI
I would love to try this i will have to purchase it. We use coconut oil for so much I. Our home, my mother in law brushes her teeth with coconut oil everyday after toothpaste I will definitely have to recommend this to her!
Abbigail L.
Abbigail L.
Mesa
I love this product! It makes oil pulling so much easier that having to spoon it into your mouth! It's worth the money and really gets the job done! I love this product and definitely would use it again!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
I haven't tried this but I really want to test this out. I'm already such a fan of coconut oil and it helps with many things such as hair and skin and now...mouth. definitely will try
nicole o.
nicole o.
I do this product and I would like to have the whole collection for the finish that leaves in addition that it is very good and has no difficulties in using
Julia S.
Julia S.
Charlotte
This made my breath smell a little funky but I do think that it improved my bad breath. My boyfriend really likes it and he always compliments my teeth after we kiss. 7/10 would recommend if you are struggling with corn colored teeth.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Dayton, OH
Does this product also help remove Makeup ?
krissia a.
krissia a.
What is this for????????????
Angela S.
Angela S.
Radcliff, KY
Coconut mouthwash seems kind of weird right?
Trinh N.
Trinh N.
Coventry , West Midlands
I like Coconut product but still not try this yet. Can anyone used it give me some reviews? Is it work effectively??
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
How does it taste? It it thick