BY DESERT ESSENCE

• Hydrates and softens skin
  • Leaves skin feeling silky and smooth, without a greasy feel
  • Rejuvenates the senses

Tropical extracts and oils provide deep nourishment to dry skin. Organic Coconut Oil penetrates skin and helps repair free radical damage. Organic Shea Butter and Organic Jojoba Oil provide intense moisture, leaving skin feeling smooth and silky. This luscious lotion rejuvenates the senses, with hints of Organic Coconut Oil and Organic Passion Fruit Extract.

How to Use: Smooth onto skin daily, as often as needed.

Water (Aqua), Hibiscus Rosa-sinensis Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract (Passion Fruit), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid (Vegetable Derived), Glyceryl Stearate Se (Plant Derived), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate (Mineral), Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate (Fruit Derived), Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum).

Brooke L.
Plano
Great stuff! I like that it's all natural ingredients. I don't have to worry about the ingredients and is effective! I love the company and this keeps my skin soft and smooth. I will be buying again!
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
I rarely buy body lotions, because I primarily stick to coconut oil. I prefer products that have natural ingredients and are not tested on animals. I love the smell of coconut, and this lotion smelled great and felt great on my skin.
♆Alex L.
Rowland Heights
I love to buy lotions and different cremes and this one surprised me with how well it kept my hands moisturized. I use this product everyday!! While it does leave my hands and body a but oily feeling sometimes, i highly recommend this product if you are a fan of coconut!!
Loralye J.
Ypsilanti, MI
Love this lotion. It's super awesome because it's cruelty free and vegan! It makes my hands super soft and actually does a good job at replenishing my skins moisture. I've had this lotion forever because it's my go-to. I use the coconut scent because it's my favorite, smells so good.
Tayla M.
Escondido , CA
I just got this today after smelling and trying out a bunch of different brands i came across dessert essence in the scent sweet almond and OH MY GOSH i cant get enough of it!!! It soaks in really well too. So glad i found this!
Rosalba M.
This cream smells so good and the texture is so amazing. Takes a lot of rubbing to my skin to absorb it but the result is a really hydrated and soft skin. You just need a little bit of product.
Maiyung Y.
Saint Paul, MN
It smells so good! Especially because it's vanilla, and I love the smell of vanilla! It's scent is very strong so make sure to not go overboard and put on too much!
Elyssa C.
Fullerton, CA
I love the consistency of this lotion. It smells so yummy and really hydrates my skin! I have sensitive eczema prone skin too and this lotion works well for me.
Edie G.
Wichita, KS
This is so moisturizing! I love and lotions. I get dry everything so I always have lotion on hand. It is all over my house. I use it 24/7. It smells AMAZING.
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
Love this lotion and that it's organic! it smells awesome too, which is a major plus. will definitely be buying again!
Joanna Z.
Burnaby , BC
Do you love this product?
Sez 1.
Desert Essence Coconut Hand and Body Lotion I want to purchase this product but I like lotions that actually keep their scent on your skin for a good period of time. Does it linger or does it go after a few minutes of application. Also same thing for the body wash, does the smell stay? Desert Essence Coconut Body Wash