BY DESERT ESSENCE

• Moisturizes hair and restores healthy luster
  • Leaves hair smooth and soft
  • Protects hair against heat styling damage

A unique blend of four desert botanicals and Coconut Oil extracts help prevent and repair damage to hair, leaving hair smooth and healthy. This lightweight spray penetrates hair cuticle and conditions from within, protecting the surface of the hair against further damage. Jojoba Seed Extract conditions and adds shine.

How to Use: Use on wet or dry hair. Lightly spray hair and comb through. Style as usual. Use as needed to detangle/defrizz or as a pre-styling spray to protect hair.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin (Plant), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Agave Rigida (Sisal) Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Opuntia Vulgaris Extract (Nopal Cactus), Yucca Schidigera Leaf/Root/Stem Extract (Yucca Cactus), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Decyl Glucoside (Coconut), Cetrimonium Chloride (Coconut Oil), Diglycerin, Polyquaternium-11, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Propanediol, Citric Acid, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprylate, Sodium Phytate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Potassium Sorbate.

Julia A.
Trondheim
Im very satisfied with this product! It doesnt make my hair oily like most of the other heatprotectors do and it smells very good and its really worth the price! I have nothing bad to say about this product really!
Patricija L.
Lesce
Love this product, it smooths my flyaway hairs , my hair is easier to comb, I LOVE the smell, but i haven't seen much of a differance with protacting my hair from heat, I'll have to try it a bit more :) overall I will be repurchasing this again :)
Florbela A.
Toronto, ON
I purchased this product from vitacost and I like it....it protects my hair from heat and helps with the fly aways....
It has a nice artificial coconut smell but it does not bother me....I love that its paraben free...
Paige L.
Cardston, AB
I love this spray so much!! I felt like it would also detangle my hair and make it so smooth and shiny :) I would definitely but again
natasha d.
Love it. protects my hair against heat and my hair gets really soft and shiny. and it smells amazingūüėć
Natasha W.
Such a lovely product, I love using it, makes your hair smell so nice and it certainly does the job
J√ļlia P.
Esse creme é ótimo para dilatar o cabelo além de dar um brilho e um ar de renovado
alice f.
Super recomedo, amei, nao vao se arrepender de comprar um quando viajarem hehe
Shiela F.
Does this add any shine to your hair?
Stephanie G.
Albertville , AL
Does this product really work?? And if so where can I purchase it??
magaly a.
Baldwin Park, CA
Where can I find this product
Julie D.
Have you used this product daily? Does it start to produce a buildup of product?
Selina O.
Aurora, IL
Does this weigh hair down? I have very long hair. Thanks!