BY DESERT ESSENCE #45 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

• Moisturizes hair and restores healthy luster
  • Leaves hair smooth and soft
  • Protects hair against heat styling damage

A unique blend of four desert botanicals and Coconut Oil extracts help prevent and repair damage to hair, leaving hair smooth and healthy. This lightweight spray penetrates hair cuticle and conditions from within, protecting the surface of the hair against further damage. Jojoba Seed Extract conditions and adds shine.

How to Use: Use on wet or dry hair. Lightly spray hair and comb through. Style as usual. Use as needed to detangle/defrizz or as a pre-styling spray to protect hair.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin (Plant), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Agave Rigida (Sisal) Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Opuntia Vulgaris Extract (Nopal Cactus), Yucca Schidigera Leaf/Root/Stem Extract (Yucca Cactus), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Decyl Glucoside (Coconut), Cetrimonium Chloride (Coconut Oil), Diglycerin, Polyquaternium-11, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Propanediol, Citric Acid, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprylate, Sodium Phytate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Potassium Sorbate.

Buy on Puritan...*
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I Absolutely love the smell of this product and I like that it doesn’t leave my hair greasy but I have not yet noticed any difference when using this before heat styling my hair. So I’m not really sure if it works yet, but it has good ingredients and a lovely smell.
Courtney W.
I’m on my second bottle. This is one of very few hair products that I’ve actually repurchased. I love that it’s natural and vegan, and it really works to detangle, de-frizz, and protect my hair against heat damage. It doesn’t smell the greatest, but it’s not a bad smell my any means and it doesn’t linger on your hair once it’s dry. I love this product, especially at its price point.
Margaret J.
I recently bought this on Vitacost, i needed something to defrizz my hair and that was pretty natural as well. I came across this product & i like it so far. And bonus its a heat protectant. Nothing really tame's my frizz, but it does a little and it smells good!
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
This product is great! I love using heat products on my hair and this heat protectant keeps my hair healthy. I love that it has natural ingredients and I also love how it smells. I will continue to buy this product and would recommend it to others.
Jessica M.
Kennewick , WA
It’s leave a delicious smell to your hair. I had starting using this product after I had gotten a haircut that way my hair can have a fresh start this made my hair feel healthy and as not damaged as before.
Rosalba M.
This is the only product of this brand that I don't like. Smells awful, I don't know if was just the one I bought, but smells like it's in a bad state. The good thing that I can say for this product is that I feel like moisturize and detangle my hair when I use it.
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ
I love using natural products whenever I can but I was not a huge fan of this product. I have thick and wavy hair and feel like this did nothing for me or my hair. It made it smell nice and that was it
Massiel D.
I really love this product ! First of all, the smell of coconut in my hair is amazing and it really does tame frizz and when you use it, it makes it easier for you to come your hair. There's so many benefits with this product I love it
Angel K.
North Hollywood, CA
I like the ingredients in this since it's difficult to find a natural heat protectant. This smells amazing and helps with defrizz; however, I still notice my hair on the dry side after styling so you may want to use an additional protect (like a serum) to had moisture back into your hair.
Vis M.
Secaucus, NJ
Love this stuff!!! It is a great way to use coconut oil on your hair every day without making your hair to greasy! I have dry hair and spray this on my hair every morning to hydrate it! I also LOVE that it is all natural and has no harsh chemicals! I often pair this with a little bit of Organix coconut milk when I need some extra hydration
Shiela F.
Does this add any shine to your hair?
Julie D.
Have you used this product daily? Does it start to produce a buildup of product?
magaly a.
BALDWIN PARK, CA
Where can I find this product
Stephanie G.
Albertville , AL
Does this product really work?? And if so where can I purchase it??
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Will this leave hair oily or sticky? (I have naturally oily hair).