BY DESERT ESSENCE

• Intensely moisturizes hair
  • Smoothes frizzies
  • Restores hair’s health and natural luster

Organic Coconut Oil softens hair and conditions the scalp, while emollient Organic Shea Butter helps dry hair retain moisture. Organic Sunflower Oil leaves hair feeling and looking soft and silky without weighing it down.

How to Use:

After shampooing, apply conditioner to the ends of wet hair and work up towards the scalp. Distribute evenly. Rinse thoroughly. For best results, use with Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo.

Water (Aqua), Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol (Coconut Derived), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Derived), Dehydroacetic Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate (Fruit Derived), Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum).

Desert Essence Coconut Conditioner
  • "I get mine from vitacost.com, this is seriously the best shampoo and conditioner I have found!" in 1 review
  • "And it does keep my hair very soft and nice smelling." in 1 review
Jenny L.
San Diego, CA
I bought both the conditioner and shampoo on Vitacost. I love the coconut scent, it makes me feel so tropical! After applying the conditioner to my hair, it instantly makes my hair feel soft. I'm happy that I switched to this natural conditioner (and shampoo).
Ashley S.
This conditioner smells good enough to eat !!! I love this brand , I use their face wash , shampoo, conditioner , tooth paste and their deodorant , the quality and ingredients are great , this conditioner however doesn't seem to give "deep" moisture . I wish it was just a little more nourishing to the hair
Stephanie C.
Surprise, AZ
This product is only around $5 and I use it as a deep conditioner. After I shampoo I put this in my hair and let it sit for 15 minutes then rinse it out. Look the coconut smell and my hair is always soft and shiny! Perfect for people with fragile and dry hair!
Sarah W.
This is one of my favorite conditioners I've ever tried. I like how it smells and how it's very natural. It makes my hair soft and easy to brush. I don't know if I will purchase again unless I see it on clearance as it is quite pricey, but if it was on sale I might.
Treslyn W.
Norwich, KS
This is my current conditioner (as well as the corresponding shampoo) and so far I enjoy it, but I'm not sure if I'll buy it again. I bought it to help with frizz but it doesn't seem to be making a difference as any other shampoo/conditioner I've tried.
sam(: L.
Great Neck, NY
Purchased this a few years back. The smell is phenomenal but doesn't last very long. I have a dry scalp and it worked beautifully! It's very good for dry hair and helped to balance the oils in my scalp and hair. Quite expensive though!
Marissa Z.
Germantown, MD
This smells great, I used it in conjunction with the shampoo. It has slip, I was able to detangling my curls with it. I am not sure if I would purchase this again since it could have been more moisturizing.
Jennifer B.
I loved this product! It's vegan, and yet feels like a salon purchase. I typically don't wash my hair with shampoo every day, but I like to condition it when I have it wet or if I'm rinsing it out. This product doesn't make my hair greasy but it makes it so so so soft! Combined with the shampoo and the next day my hair is sleek and SHINY. My boyfriend can't stop petting my hair when I use this! Not to mention that it smells soooo much like real coconut. Not the cheap overwhelming kind.
Katelyn M.
Virginia Beach, VA
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this conditioner! And the coordinating shampoo! Smells great and the scent lasts allllll day! Makes my hair so soft and shiny, no brittle, dry ends! I color my hair a lot, and this shampoo and conditioner makes my hair color last just as well as color safe shampoo's and conditioners! I get mine from vitacost.com, this is seriously the best shampoo and conditioner I have found!
Jasmine Y.
Montgomery , AL
I bought my first dessert essence coconut conditioner at Vitacost. I love it. It's around $4.50 and it's very moisturizing. It leaves my hair soft, silky, and shiny. I only need a small amount and it's enough for my shoulder length hair. I like that it doesn't make my hair fall out as much as other conditioners.
Alexia S.
Washington, DC
Has this dried out anyones hair?

Amazon