Desert Essence Coconut Body Wash uploaded by Rosalba M.Desert Essence Coconut Body Wash uploaded by Christie T.Desert Essence Coconut Body Wash uploaded by Mariah M.

BY DESERT ESSENCE #91 in Body Wash

• Gently cleanses skin without stripping it of its natural moisture
  • Provides intense hydration to dull or stressed skin
  • Soothes and protects

Nourish your skin with this luxurious wash containing Coconut Oil for intense hydration and Jojoba Oil to soothe and nourish the skin.

How to Use: Apply to wet skin, lather and rinse.

Water (Aqua), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Saccarum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract (Bilberry), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Sodium Coco-sulfate (Coconut Derived), Decyl Glucoside (Coconut and Corn Derived), Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Lauryl Glucoside (Plant Derived), Potassium Sorbate (Fruit Derived), Stearyl Citrate (Vegetable Derived), Sodium Chloride, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum).

Desert Essence Coconut Body Wash
  • "Dessert Essence is one of the natural product lines I use. Every now and then I like to mix it up. Even though my skin is super sensitive, I've never had an issue when mixing natural products. Dessert Essence has never let me down. This coconut body wash is so soft, gentle and moisturizing. I almost feel like eating it sometimes lol. #Dessertessencerocks! #SensitiveskingalTrinidad" in 14 reviews
  • "This is my favorite body wash purchase ever!This smells so lovely,softens my skin and doesn't bother my sensitive skin.I continue to repurchase this all the time when this runs out.:)" in 8 reviews
Venus L.
I love coconut products 🥥🌴and this one is one of my favorites! The smell is wonderful and makes your skin smell wonderful as well! I highly encourage everyone to give it a try since it is one of my favorites to use for my skin!
Mariana N.
Phoenix, AZ
Smells and feels great!!! This is my go to body wash!! It is one of my favorites ! I recommend this to those whole live to smell good;) [product:desert-essence---organics-body-wash-refreshing-coconut]
Meli R.
I think I’m obsessed with this one because of the fragrance. I love anything cocoanut love love how I leave the whole bathroom smelling good. I think the price is ok. I would recommend.
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
This is the best, best, best body wash to use when it comes down to it. The smell is amazing and it lasts when you’re out of the shower which if you’re like me, is very important. I highly recommend this!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Jordana I.
Santa Marta , Magdalena

Excelente, rico aroma, buena textura y lo mejor es que es orgánico, que hidrata en profundidad, viene en diferentes aromas, es ideal para pieles sensibles, pieles deshidratadas, bebés, buen precio, un poco difícil de conseguir, pero vale la pena eso.
excelente, rico aroma, buena textura y lo mejor es Que es organico, hidrata un depth, Viene en Diferentes aromas, Es Para ideales para pieles sensibles., Pieles desidratadas, bebes, buen precio, Un poco dificil de CONSEGUIR Pero vale la pena.
Karina P.
Doral, FL
What can I say I love to eat coconuts, I love to shower with coconut body wash and I even use coconut lotion on my feet.
Dessert Essence is awesome product. Their body wash is concentrated and lasts along time. If you shower once a day this will last over a month
Melissa T.
COMMACK, NY
The smell brings me back to vacation! The scent is not too overwhelming but it's just as luxurious as more expensive brands, yet it's all natural and that makes me feel good about my purchase. The body wash lathers great in the shower and keeps me moisturized throughout the day.
Gypsy L.
Lambertville
Desert Essence is one of my favourite brands. I use a TON of their face products, and I love trying all of the different body washes. Right now I'm hooked on the coconut. Refreshing indeed! And it really does leave my skin VERY soft and feeling hydrated. Definitely a must try item for men and women both.
Olesia P.
Carrollton, TX
I just love coconut scent!!! And I'm a big fan of Dessert Essence!!!! Usually I get it in Market Street or in CVS, whatever is cheaper. It is not organic, but just nice body wash with old times standard ingredients,  but I don't mind and don't have that hysteria about organic products.