Desert Essence Coconut Body Wash uploaded by Rosalba M.Desert Essence Coconut Body Wash uploaded by Christie T.Desert Essence Coconut Body Wash uploaded by Mariah M.

BY DESERT ESSENCE

• Gently cleanses skin without stripping it of its natural moisture
  • Provides intense hydration to dull or stressed skin
  • Soothes and protects

Nourish your skin with this luxurious wash containing Coconut Oil for intense hydration and Jojoba Oil to soothe and nourish the skin.

How to Use: Apply to wet skin, lather and rinse.

Water (Aqua), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Saccarum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract (Bilberry), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Sodium Coco-sulfate (Coconut Derived), Decyl Glucoside (Coconut and Corn Derived), Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Lauryl Glucoside (Plant Derived), Potassium Sorbate (Fruit Derived), Stearyl Citrate (Vegetable Derived), Sodium Chloride, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum).

Desert Essence Coconut Body Wash
  • "Dessert Essence is one of the natural product lines I use. Every now and then I like to mix it up. Even though my skin is super sensitive, I've never had an issue when mixing natural products. Dessert Essence has never let me down. This coconut body wash is so soft, gentle and moisturizing. I almost feel like eating it sometimes lol. #Dessertessencerocks! #SensitiveskingalTrinidad" in 14 reviews
  • "This is my favorite body wash purchase ever!This smells so lovely,softens my skin and doesn't bother my sensitive skin.I continue to repurchase this all the time when this runs out.:)" in 8 reviews
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Desert Essence Coconut Body Wash I ordered this on Amazon after I tried it at a friends house. I really liked the fragrance. And I also like that it was without all of the sulfates and harsh chemicals that you will find and other popular brands.
Mariana N.
Phoenix , AZ
Smells and feels great!!! This is my go to body wash!! It is one of my favorites ! I recommend this to those whole live to smell good;) [product:desert-essence---organics-body-wash-refreshing-coconut]
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I love coconut everything so I knew I had to try this variety when I saw it. It is refreshing and tropical. I felt clean without a heavy sticky feeling. I felt moisturized and refreshed but also nice and clean. I high recommend their body wash.
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
This is the best, best, best body wash to use when it comes down to it. The smell is amazing and it lasts when you’re out of the shower which if you’re like me, is very important. I highly recommend this!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Melissa T.
COMMACK, NY
The smell brings me back to vacation! The scent is not too overwhelming but it's just as luxurious as more expensive brands, yet it's all natural and that makes me feel good about my purchase. The body wash lathers great in the shower and keeps me moisturized throughout the day.
Karina P.
Doral, FL
What can I say I love to eat coconuts, I love to shower with coconut body wash and I even use coconut lotion on my feet.
Dessert Essence is awesome product. Their body wash is concentrated and lasts along time. If you shower once a day this will last over a month
Venus L.
I love coconut products 🥥🌴and this one is one of my favorites! The smell is wonderful and makes your skin smell wonderful as well! I highly encourage everyone to give it a try since it is one of my favorites to use for my skin!
Olesia P.
Carrollton , TX
I just love coconut scent!!! And I'm a big fan of Dessert Essence!!!! Usually I get it in Market Street or in CVS, whatever is cheaper. It is not organic, but just nice body wash with old times standard ingredients,  but I don't mind and don't have that hysteria about organic products.
Alyx G.
Lexington , SC
Desert essence is one of my favorite organic brands! This wash smells so yummy and love using it in the summer time! A little goes a long way and it does not dry out the skin! It is also in such a convenient traveling container and size