Desert Essence Cleansing Bar Tea Tree Therapy

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Eco-Harvest™ Tea Tree Therapy Cleansing Bar is refreshingly therapeutic providing inherent antiseptic Tea Tree Oil and moisture enriched Jojoba Oil.  This fine natural vegetable based soap soothes sensitive skin with Aloe Vera and leaves your skin clean and silky smooth. No animal ingredients or testing.  No alcohol, artificial detergents, color or synthetic perfumes. Desert Essence Vegan.

Laura M.
Seaside, CA
I struggled with acne and blemishes for years in my youth and the only product that cleared my skin is Desert Essence Tea Tree therapy. I have now trusted Desert Essence for nearly a decade and am always happy with results. It is true that tea tree has a bit of a harsh scent but it is very tolerable in Desert Essence products.
Dawn D.
Over a year ago, I decided to switch to an all natural and simple skincare routine. Benzoyl peroxide is too drying on my skin, and salicylic acid burns my skin. I wanted something that would improve the overall health of my skin. This tea tree therapy bar is absolutely, the most amazing product I have ever used! You can find this online or in organic markets for about $5. One bar will last you years! I use this every morning and night to clean my skin, and use Desert Essence's Jojoba Oil (USDA Organic) after as a moisturizer. Since then, my skin rarely breaks out and is balanced. No more oily skin or dehydrated skin! The ingredients in this are simple and natural, and does not contain any parabens or alcohol (which causes your skin to dry out and age).
Camille S.
My mom bought this bar of soap for me because I used to get pimples on my back and on my chest. Since it has tea tree oil, we were hoping it would help clear my skin up. While the soap smells nice, and foams nicely, I did not see a huge difference in reducing break outs. It also dried out my skin after use and made my skin feel tight and dehydrated.
Kimberly B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I like this product a lot, but I find that sometimes I'll have like a very fine dust left on my face which could just be user error. The smell of this product is amazing and even for a smaller bar it lasts a long time
Estefania M.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is a life saver,especially for people that are suffering from acne. Not only is this Product organic but it's also inexpensive. Thins cleaning bar lasts along time it also cleared my skin!
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
I'm really getting into all natural/organic products, and I REALLY want to dry this! I want to see if it will help my skin not be so dry.
Sarah O.
Houston , TX
I purchased this on one of my travels because of the tea tree. I had no expectations but I loved how it felt and it got rid of my back acne