BY DESERT ESSENCE

• Gently cleanses without stripping skin of its natural moisture
  • Calms and soothes both skin and senses
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and nourished

Natural Sugar and Coconut Cleansers gently cleanse, lifting out impurities. Organic Yucca Cactus, rich in Vitamins A, B, & C, promotes healthy skin, while Organic Lavender calms and soothes skin and senses alike. Certified to NSF Organic Standard.

How to Use: Apply to wet skin, lather and rinse.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Coco-glucoside (Coconut/Sugar), Sodium Coco-sulfate (Coconut), Lauryl Glucoside (Coconut/Sugar), Decyl Glucoside (Coconut/Sugar), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin (Palm), Natural Fragrance/Flavor (Parfum/Aroma), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Yucca Brevifolia Root Extract (Yucca Cactus), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract (Sea Kelp), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.

Desert Essence Bulgarian Lavender Body Wash
  • "I love this! I'm a huge Lavender fan and this smells really authentic. It has a very gentle lather and is not drying but not particularly moisturizing, either. I would buy it again!" in 3 reviews
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The scent of Belgium lavender is so strong that it could be a little overpowering but once it’s washed out it’s just not leave a heavy stench of lavender it is coming for the body and for the ones in high stress lavender is extremely healing and extremely peaceful
Madeline C.
Lock Haven , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Lavender 😍 I really like this body wash. It is so gentle on the skin, I have sensitive skin and am happy to say this does not irritate it. The scent is also very pleasing and long lasting. It makes my skin feel so soft I will purchase it again.
Sarah W.
Reasonable price and lasts a long time. I’ve used it for months now and I love the way it smells! I buy this product online from Vitacost which always gives you the cheapest price. I reccomend it highly.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Lindsay N.
Lenexa, KS
I think this is a great product,  smells wonderful.  Great product,  does what it says it will. It's nothing crazy and we are not reinventing the wheel but it does what it says it will.  Nothing bad to at l say other than it's a bit pricy but it's not at the top of the line so it's still affordable
Elly Q.
glenview, IL
This is perfect for before bed showers. It has an amazing smell which relaxes you and gets things in time for bed. I always follow up with Dove just because I like it but it definitely isn't needed. Doesn't dey your skin and the smell isn't much but lingering.
Janet N.
Marysville, CA
I love the scent of lavender. I use it before I sleep and it helps make me feel so relaxed. It helps me fall asleep faster. I really enjoy this product. It is a really good price and I would recommend this to anyone that loves the scent of lavender.
Jennifer G.
Ames, IA
Love the scent I work the overnight shift and when I come home and really want to go to sleep fast all while feeling relaxed I jump into the shower and yes with this bodywash I go straight to sleep as soon as I jump into bed because the scent is still on my body. Awesome product
Gladys E.
Love this product leaves my skin super soft which is a major must for me because I love soft skin.It smells amazingggggg it's a must try.I love the smell of lavender and it's not super sting and yes I would buy this product agian.
Lillian L.
Morongo Vly, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body wash! Smells so amazing and leaves my skin so soft. It's gentle, yet effective. The whole desert essence brand is amazing. Prices are affordable. Works like a high end product and smells like one too.

Kohl's