BY DESERT ESSENCE

Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use Desert Essence Body Wash Rejuvenating Jasmine every time I shower. The smell is amazing while making my skin so soft to the touch. If you are looking for a great body wash I recommend you try Desert Essence . You won't be sorry you did !! I buy 2 at a time so I don't run out !!
Gunjan S.
Milwaukee, WI
Lovely smell but not overpowering
hydrating
and lovw the pump feature
not overly pricey however higher than the regular drugstore brand

smells amazing  ! I use it everyday since last year or so
will definitely buy again
Lawdelina P.
Excelente producto deja mi piel súper hidratada y suave, huele súper rico. Rinde muchísimo, pero me encanta y suelo gastarlo de una vez. Comprando el precio con lo que el producto ofrece la verdad que no es nada.
Alena P.
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of Desert Essence Body Wash in Rejuvenating Jasmine! I love to use this when I take a shower in the morning. It will wake you up and make you feel fresh and clean.

I highly recommend this product to anyone.
April O.
Norwalk, CA
I haven't used this in a long time but from what I remember is that I wasn't so found of it . I felt like it kept moisture in Temporarily in the day. It was gentle . I might have to use it longer for my body can adjust to it
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY
I love this body wash. The pump is so convenient in the shower. This lathers so nicely, leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling absolutely wonderful. Recommended.
Lezlie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love love love Desert Essence's products.... especially this Rejuvenating Jasmine body wash it leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed! I will definitely buy again and you should
Too if you haven't already!
Gabby C.
New Haven, CT
this makes my skin feel soft and it smells really good.. since my skin is so sensitive it kind of irritates my skin soo i'm still looking for other options
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
This stuff smells amazing! Suds up really well, easy to wash off! I always keep this in my shower! Now if I just can keep the kids out of it! Try this!!!
Karen B.
Round Rock, TX
Oh yes by this you want to smell like heaven or hear you got the body wash for you stays with the scent of goodness I smell like heaven in the shower