BY DESERT ESSENCE

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Stephanie M.
Stafford, VA
Really enjoyed this body wash. The scent was nice and it lathered well. I did find it a bit drying on my sensitive skin. I bought it at Wegmans and got it on sale. I would probably buy again, not for me tho - for my husband. He really enjoyed it as well!
Mah Noor C.
Houston
I'm in love with this body wash and it's fragrance it feels so good on skin and skin feels so smooth after wash I really liked it and also recommend others to give it a try you'll fall in love with this wash.
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells fantastic and for people with extremely sensitive skin this doesn't cause any kind of *cough cough* infections... not something you want to think about unless you suffer from them from something as simple as cleaning yourself. The only body wash I trust to keep me clean and infection free
Olga M.
Don't really love this. I am a fan of gel body washes but this one lathers weird? and the smell isn't amazing. I wish they came out with more scents! I have been using one from organix  thats pretty nice! recommend it over this one! Also, the packaging doesn't draw me in.
Alecia C.
Sterling, KS
This body wash is so nice it lathers really well and you feel so clean afterwards plus the sets are really really nice they actually use real extracts it's a little higher price but honestly I think it's worth it
FARAH A.
West Palm Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love misting this all over my face before applying my primer and makeup. It really helps hydrate any dry skin patches and is light and natural enough that it doesn't make my oily skin worse. I actually think this product helps control the oiliness of my skin by keeping it hydrated with pure water. I definitely wouldn't spray this on over makeup even though it says you can, but since I live in Florida (aka eternal summer) the travel size bottles are so wonderful to have in my purse to spritz when I'm hot. Worth the price? Depends on how much you want it. Lol.
Lisa L.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I'm a big fan of desert essence they are high quality but affordable. Natural products are important to me and their deodorants dry by nature is really good also. I recommend this that you need to lather your body not just kinda use it for it to work
Cheyenne C.
Los Angeles, CA
Really amazing product to use!! Gets the job done, it's quick and easy to use. I have recommended this to my friends and family members who enjoy using it as well!!
Katie D.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of the best smelling body washes I have ever used. It's natural so it has great ingredients and it is never drying. It makes you feel super clean without sucking the moisture out of your skin.