BY DESERT ESSENCE

Desert Essence Body Wash Green Apple and Ginger Description: Desert Essence Organics Green Apple and Ginger Body Wash is enriched with natural, botanical ingredients, This antibacterial cleanser purifies while nourishing the skin, Organic Ginger Extract and Ginger Spice: A proprietary blend of ingredients that leaves the skin feeling moisturized and revitalized, Grapefruit Seed Extract: Gently deep cleans pores and refreshes skin, Alpha Hydroxy Acids: Help improve oil balance of the skin and gently exfoliate to reveal the next layer of fresher, younger skin, Free Of Parabens, Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates, phthalates, artificial fragrances and colors, silicones, EDTA, glycol and petroleum-based ingredients, Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only, Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use, For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use, ) Ingredients: Desert Essence Body Wash Green Apple and Ginger Directions, Squeeze onto wet hands or body sponge, Work into a rich, creamy lather, Wash skin, rinse and dry thoroughly, Ingredients: Aqueous Infusion of Certified Organic Extracts: Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit, Urtica Dioica (Nettle)¹, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root¹, and Macrocystis (Kelp) Pyrifera¹, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Decyl Gulcoside, Polyguaternium-7, Ginger Spice, Panthenol, Certified Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil², Proprietary Blend of Natural Essential Oils, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Glutamate, Potassium Sorbate, Warnings UPC: 718334337302 UK SKU: SPDSP599 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Leslie P.
I love the way this smells! It is so fresh and invigorating, and smells completely natural, not fake and like chemicals. It gives me a gentle clean and makes my skin feel so soft after my shower. The price point is also great. For the price and quality of this product, I would definitely recommend this!
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
This green apple body was smelled so good and made me feel so clean! I got it from bath and body works and it lasted all day long. I love the smell of green apples for the fall! I would recommend it to anyone!
Dasia C.
This smells so good. It keeps the smell all day and it lasted all day. i love this product really much. Every time i buy body wash i buy this one or another one from this brand i just love it too much.
Monaé M.
Scottville, NC
I loved it I smelled exactly like green apples after i used it.I love it because most green apple product wont leave you smelling like green apples and this did.
Lizzy S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This product smells great and really works. It lasts a long time. I use this a few times a week. Worth the price.
Marleny G.
Brooklyn , NY
Loving the smell loving this body wash I do recommend. My sister gave it to me and I like it. It feels good.
Carolyn B.
Mission Viejo, CA
Okay so this smells EXACTLY like the Suave green apple shampoo, but the only difference is that this is a body wash and it has better ingredients. It suds up very nicely without leaving the skin feeling stripped. The nozzle of this body wash doesn't allow you to dispense a whole lot of product, so you can't go overboard with it.
Jasmine W.
Justin, TX
This is one of my favorite washes! It has a great scent and it's very smooth. I use it often and it's very long lasting. I love the way it feels and it keeps the skin hydrated. I would definitely buy this again!
Ashley S.
Bought this for my husband and use it for myself haha . Great ingredients too. I use their shampoo and face washes ! I love this brand and really stand behind it! I recommend it to friends and family all the time ! And it's super affordable
Jazmin M.
Yakima, Wa
This is an amazing body wash. I have used this a few times only because my mother gave it to me and I am looking into getting more! Feels silky smooth easy to use and feels great out of the shower not to mention the great fragrance