Desert Essence Blemish Touch Stick uploaded by Liliani C.Desert Essence Blemish Touch Stick uploaded by Sofia G.

BY DESERT ESSENCE #57 in Skin Treatments

• Reduces oil that can lead to blemishes
  • Helps improve and maintain skin clarity
  • Soothes and nourishes skin

Powerful botanical extracts of Chamomile, Lavender, Palmarosa, Wintergreen and Calendula are formulated with Tea Tree Oil in a proprietary blend that works to diminish skin imperfections and give your complexion a fresh, natural radiance.

How to Use:

Apply to blemishes, insect bites, and other skin irritations five or six times a day. This non-oily, non-drying formulation is suitable for use underneath make-up. For maximum control of areas prone to problems, use with Thoroughly Clean Face Wash. For external use only. Avoid Contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. We recommend you test a small amount against clean skin on forearm 24 hours prior to use.

(Natural Grain) Alcohol Denat., Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Cedrus Deodara Wood Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil (Palmarosa), Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil, Laurus Nobilis Oil, Lavandula Spica (Lavender) Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Viridiflora Leaf Oil (Tea Tree), Myrtus Communis Oil (Myrtle).

• Does this product dry your skin out? Does it make it oily?1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
tyheshamarie♈️ M.
Bellevue , WA
If you struggle with acne I definitely recommend this product! I apply it directly onto my acne/blemishes after I wash my face and before I put on my makeup. It helps minimize pimples fast. I always struggled with finding the right spot treatment and found this one to work best because there are no harsh chemicals in it just tea tree oil.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
If I could go back in time and give my younger self advice, it would be to use tea tree oil. Tea tree oil works with my skin so amazingly, better than anything I've ever tried. Today I finally received my blemish stick and applied it to a few test spots. It has a tea tree scent to it that is very distinguishable but I love the scent of tea tree. It's very refreshing. The normal essential oil that I have used in the past has immediate effects that I can see by the end of the day. So hopefully this blemish stick works just as great!
Liliani C.
Columbus, OH
I love the way how you can easily put this on. I'm a first time user of this I have stubborn acne I put this on and worked amazing. It's good price but it's a small amount. I would repurchase this any time I reply.
Kayla G.
Sault Ste. Marie
My husband didnt believe me when I praised desert essence until had him try it. Its natural and clean. It works fast and efficient. When applied on a small or large blemish it does its job of minimizing and healing.
Sofia G.
San Diego, CA
This product really works and at a reasonable price. It smells very strongly of rubbing alcohol but it is extremely effective. The best results can be seen when applied many times throughout the day. The application process is very easy. Product dries very quickly. Great no-show acne fighting product. My go-to.
Alison C.
Houston, MN
This stuff is fantastic. While I'll still break out a bit, I don't get the big whiteheads anymore when I use this. It will dry out my skin a little, so I have to make sure to use a good moisturizer with it. It is easy to use since it is a rollerball, so no more messy creams!
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
I love this stuff so much. I have purchased at least 10 bottles of this and I will continue to repurchase this each time I run out. Any breakouts or blemishes i may have last no more than a day when I apply this on them. It does sting a bit if a blemish is open at all, but only for a second. But, it's a small price to pay for such an effective product. It just really works well and I would completely recommend it to anyone.
Lisa V.
Greenfield, WI
I have tried a ton of products for acne when I was younger... nothing seemed to work. I would be soo dried out and yet I would still have acne. this is awesome for taking care of acne. Seems like after two spot applications the pimple is gone.
Dana B.
This product works well without drying out your skin. The down side is the smell of the tea tree oil
Ashley W.
LOVE. I'll dab a little bit on blemishes twice a day, and within a day or two, they're totally gone!
Brittney F.
Does this product dry your skin out? Does it make it oily?