Desert Essence Age Reversal Eye Cream

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Desert Essence Age Reversal Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
London, ON
I used this one for the first time.....not trusting in it. But I was wrong. It worked perfectly with my eyes. I felt my eyes were revitalized and the skin looked amazing. I love this product and I will buy it again when mine is finished.
Combination / Acne, Redness / Fine Lines
I am a little confused, as this is age reversal cream. I bought this and my age has not changed! I do not know what to do now. I feel and look the same, should I be going back in time soon? how does this work I am so confused!
Combination / Dullness
Love love love this product really highly recommend good quality good prices anyone would injoy this product if u haven't tried I recommend it
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Welch, WV
My Mamaw Coretta uses this and she think it works amazing on aged skin. She really recommends.
Dry / Acne, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
8248 NW 68th ST FB466 MIAMI, FLORIDA
excellent products for the eyes, since they help to better the appearance to measure that the years go by causes of wrinkles and if they exist this class of creams because not to use them
Combination / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Sensitivity / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Borkley Street, Bristol
This product I have tried like four times and it is really good. I can feel the difference on my skin. Yes! I would definitely buy it again!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Dry Eyes
Eficaz y recomendable para todas, muy bueno y además que tiene y deja un aroma suave y delicado, me gusta mucho