Desert Essence Activated Charcoal Toothpaste Fresh Mint 6 25 oz 176 g

Carrageenan Free Fluoride Free SLS Free Gluten Free Vegan With Natural Activated Coconut Charcoal Powder Certified B Corporation Leaping Bunny Certified - Cruelty FreeKeep your mouth clean and your smile bright with Desert Essence Carrageenan Free...

Does anyone know how well this works for sensitive skin ? Desert Essence Sweet Almond Body Wash
Start your review of Desert Essence Activated Charcoal Toothpaste Fresh Mint 6 25 oz 176 g!
Sacramento, CA
This tooth paste is amazing it really looks feels like it gets down in between your teeth gums and my teeth looks like they get white after I use this product I love that is a natural vegan tooth paste. I definitely recommend this product to everyone life changing
Marysville
This stuff is amazing! A little bit goes a long way. The flavor is mild and leaves my mouth feeling clean. I love the activated charcoal and have definitely noticed a difference in staining since I began using it. I would say the only caution would Be...Rinse Well! Otherwise you may have gray lines which someone may or may not comment on. 😏