BY DESERT ESSENCE

DESERT ESSENCE 1x 8 OZ GREEN APPLE & GINGER BODY WASH, Desert Essence Organics Body Washes are enriched with natural, botanical ingredients, These cleansers purify while nourishing the skin, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) see more...

Alli M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The Green Apple & Ginger Body Wash smells as good as the name implies. It is a light weight body wash that rinses completely leaving no sticky residue. A definite requirement in my book! I have purchased it at several local drugstores in my area. Love it!
Joelli M.
Florida
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this is the best ginger body wash i have ever used! it's super smooth on your skin and has a incredible scent!! it is the perfect mix of smells of apple and ginger!! i definitely recommend this to people who love body wash:))
Carrie W.
Oakland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The only reason I'm not giving this 5 stars if because I ran out of it so quickly! Maybe that's partially my fault, but I find myself using a lot of his product at a time. Otherwise, LOVE the smell, texture, and my skin always feels so amazing after use!
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells great and isn't too expensive. I used this a few times while traveling. It's not my go to body wash but I def use it as a back up when I run out of my favorite. I like that it has both apple and ginger smells.
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Green apple and Ginger are two of my most favorite scents ever!!! This smells amazing and feels amazing on your skin:) it is very gentle priced perfect and I will continue using this product
I recommend everyone trying
krissie g.
Wyoming, NY
it has to be one of my favorite scents there is for body wash! it's so refreshing, and it doesn't leave a film on my body, very gentle and it smells so good for hours after I'm out of the shower. I just wish it was available in larger containers. I would buy it again.
Sierra P.
Portage, IN
This wasn't a favorite of mine. The smell was amazing, but it clumped up a lot. Whether it was just an old bottle or the formula, it wasn't the best.
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great smelling body wash. The ginger is very refreshing and energizing. The smell stays on your skin for a decent amount of time. It lathers well.
Kathy D.
Cochran, GA
This is the most invigorating bath wash it smells amazing n it seriously makes me awake and alert perfect for the morning after a long night
Sydnee A.
Kalamazoo, MI
This product smells amazing. Left my skin feeling smooth and nourished. I really love the way it made my skin look. I would purchase again