Desert Essence 100% Pure Jojoba Oil for Hair, Skin and Scalp uploaded by Maria G.Desert Essence 100% Pure Jojoba Oil for Hair, Skin and Scalp uploaded by Kayla M.Desert Essence 100% Pure Jojoba Oil for Hair, Skin and Scalp uploaded by Vanessa D.
2 colors available

BY DESERT ESSENCE

Desert EssenceĀ® 100% Pure Jojoba Oil for Hair, Skin and Scalp. see more...

Katie D.
Katie D.
Hoboken, NJ
I am a huge fan of jojoba because it is incredibly gentle, healing, and moisturizing. It's an odourless golden liquid that most closely resembles the sebum naturally produced by your skin. It's great for all skin types, dry or oily. If you're dry it adds moisture and if you're oily it helps to stop the over production of oil. I use this every day as a moisturizer.
Celeste K.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
This does wonders for my face when it's feeling dry! Doesn't make me feel super greasy after a while. When I wake up my skin looks more hydrated and awake! One bottle has lasted me over a year and a half! Definitely pick this up!
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I Love using Jojoba oil on my hair primarily but I also like it on my skin. This brand is great and just melts into my hair! I'm natural and having a great oil like this is clutch!!
Abi J.
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
Jojoba has SO many uses! Hair, face, body and just about everything else! I put this in my beauty blender to make my skin look glowing and beautiful! Also great for curly hair
eunice l.
eunice l.
Los Angeles, CA
Light weight oil that is great for everyday use for my face helps out my acne a lot and I also use this to moisturize my scalp
Jaimie R.
Jaimie R.
Oxford, OH
I have curly wavy thick hair. This makes my hair feel great and it's not too oily. So happy I found this product!!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
I buy this at trader joes and I love it ! I use it for almost everything and you need to go buy it
Lori B.
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
I use Jojoba oil for so many things, sun tan oil, hair, face. You can purchase at Trader Joes.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I was using this as an oil on my beauty blender before putting on my makeup but after a few hours i noticed that my foundation was not staying on. i now put this on after washing my face and before i put on my makeup, then i put on a primer to keep a layer between it and me
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Easley, SC
I love my jojoba oil. It is gentle on your hair. You can also use it to remove your makeup, unclog pores, soften your hands and feet, and make your body feel super smooth and moisturized! It is a little pricy, but it's worth it!