Desert Essence 100% Pure Jojoba Oil for Hair, Skin and Scalp uploaded by Maria G.Desert Essence 100% Pure Jojoba Oil for Hair, Skin and Scalp uploaded by Kayla M.Desert Essence 100% Pure Jojoba Oil for Hair, Skin and Scalp uploaded by Vanessa D.

BY DESERT ESSENCE

Desert Essence® 100% Pure Jojoba Oil for Hair, Skin and Scalp. see more...

Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I was using this as an oil on my beauty blender before putting on my makeup but after a few hours i noticed that my foundation was not staying on. i now put this on after washing my face and before i put on my makeup, then i put on a primer to keep a layer between it and me
Lauren H.
['Easley', 'SC'], SC
I love my jojoba oil. It is gentle on your hair. You can also use it to remove your makeup, unclog pores, soften your hands and feet, and make your body feel super smooth and moisturized! It is a little pricy, but it's worth it!
Julie B.
Simpsonville, SC
I love Desert Essence's 100% Pure Jojoba Oil! I use it for everything! To help soften my skin, to give my hair a healthy look and shine. I also use it mixed in with a lot of my makeup. The best part is it doesn't make me break out!
Nisone P.
Maple Valley, WA
I've dabbled with tons of different moisturizers over the years to find the perfect one, but nothing keeps me coming back like this jojoba oil. It's odorless, lightweight and absorbs quickly. I picked it up from Whole Foods originally for $11 and a bottle will last well over a year. After removing my makeup and cleansing, I splash my face with cool water then rub 2-4 drops into my hands and all over my face. As previously mentioned, it takes seconds to absorb as it's one of the closest oils to sebum (natural oil produced in our skin). It's also gentle enough that I used it to massage my son as an infant. During extra dry months I mix a fee drops in his baby lotion to keep his baby soft skin extra hydrated. This stuff is liquid gold.
Erica H.
Wapato, WA
I can't use this on my skin all the time or else it breaks me out for some reason. So I use it sparingly when I have dry patches. I really like it as a scalp treatment though!
Loren F.
This stuff is literally such a lifesaver. I got it from my local Sprouts store. It is 100% PURE Jojoba Oil unlike some of the other jojoba oil products out there. It's definitely affordable considering a little goes a long way
Katie D.
Austin, TX
I am a huge fan of jojoba because it is incredibly gentle, healing, and moisturizing. It's an odourless golden liquid that most closely resembles the sebum naturally produced by your skin. It's great for all skin types, dry or oily. If you're dry it adds moisture and if you're oily it helps to stop the over production of oil. I use this every day as a moisturizer.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
This does wonders for my face when it's feeling dry! Doesn't make me feel super greasy after a while. When I wake up my skin looks more hydrated and awake! One bottle has lasted me over a year and a half! Definitely pick this up!
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
I Love using Jojoba oil on my hair primarily but I also like it on my skin. This brand is great and just melts into my hair! I'm natural and having a great oil like this is clutch!!
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
Jojoba has SO many uses! Hair, face, body and just about everything else! I put this in my beauty blender to make my skin look glowing and beautiful! Also great for curly hair