BY DESERT ESSENCE #6 in Tea Tree Oil

• Effectively treats problem skin with regular use
  • Deep-cleans pores and helps relieve redness
  • Multiple uses including skin and household

This leaf-derived essential oil from the arid plains of eastern Australian is an abundant source for maintaining healthy, glowing skin. Its inherent cleansing qualities make it suitable for everything from skin care, household cleansing to a therapeutic pedicure treatment. For external use only.

How to Use: Add one or two drops to moist cotton pad for application to appropriate skin areas.

Warning:

Do not use full strength on face. Be sure to dilute with water or oil and then test a small amount against clean skin on forearm 24 hours prior to use. For external use only. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reaction occurs, including rash, itching, redness, swelling or any other irritation. Keep out of reach of children. do not use on animals..

Ingredients: Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil.

Desert Essence 100% Australian Tea Tree Oil
  • "Tea tree oil is amazing and has a lot of different healing properties this one in particular is really gentle and is great on the skin" in 6 reviews
  • "This tea tree oil is great for getting rid of keloid and scar tissue but you MUST dilute it!! I use 2 drops on a water-soaked cotton ball and it works great. The area feels a little warm after you apply it and it took me about 2 weeks of daily use to see results. Personally, I think it smells terrible but that's a small price to pay for the results you get. I found mine at whole foods but I know it's available online as well!" in 5 reviews
Raquel K.
I swear by tea tree oil. I use it as aa spot treatment to help clear breakouts, and add it to my moisturizer to help clear my skin. I have sensitive skin and am not able to use many spot treatments, so I have resorted to using this instead and it is a miracle worker! It smells pretty strong, but is still pretty gentle on my skin. It really does work to clear pimples! I can not live without this.
Autumn A.
Albuquerque
This is a very good potent brand of tea tree oil. Not at all like the cheapy ones you can get at some stores. You get what you pay for, and the price still really isn't horrible. It smells and tingles just like I would expect tea tree oil to do. As with all good tea tree though be careful to dilute on most skin, and it will sting of you put on too much or on an owie. It's disinfecting it. But it numbs after a few seconds. I like to dampen a cotton round and put a couple drops of the oil and then apply it all over my face and neck.
Gabriella O.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tea tree oil is great and it kills acne causing bacteria. Dab a little on a pimple and it will dry out. Any brand is fine make sure it is 100% tea tree. If you have sensitive skin try diluting it with water. Get a q-tip with water on it then dip that into the tee tree then apply. Works great 👍🏼
Etta H.
Indianapolis , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this! No different from any other tea tree oil, aside from the fact that it’s larger than most standard size oils, which comes in handy with how often I use this. Typically I’ll mix a small amount with rosehip oil as my daytime moisturizer. The tea tree is antibacterial, so it fights off present blemishes as well as hinders new blemishes from popping up
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product so much. I use it on practically everything including acne, ingrown hairs and nails, and even in my diffuser. It is 100% pure tea tree oil and very affordable.
Kay Kay Y.
Desert Hot Springs
Put this on a q-tip and press into skin... It will get rid of any terrible pimple.. this stuff is pure tea tree oil!! This stuff is very effective and does wonders. I recommend it to everyone. You can use this on bites also. Thank me later. :)
Hazel G.
Baton Rouge , LA
Ok now thiiiiisss THIS I stand by forever. If you ever pop a pimple It won’t act up. Orrr if you are starting to breakout put this on any pimple and it’ll go away in like a day . Amazing stuff
Abbey W.
Greenville, SC
I love tea tree oil! I have used it to prevent lice. (I work at a preschool.) I currently use it twice a day topically on my face to prevent zits. I rarely get white heads anymore!
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
I got this for my husband because he was complaining the skin was getting dry around his beard and he can tell a difference after using this product in two days!
Mia H.
I absolutely love this product. My skin recently decided to do a 180 on me, and I had acne all across my chin and jaw. I tried so many different products that did nothing to help. I came across an article that suggested tea tree oil to reduce acne, so I decided to try it. It was the best decision I made for my skin. It helps kill the bacteria that was causes acne, and it's even helping reduce the severity of discoloration from past acne scars. It's been an amazing product, especially now that the weather is warm and I'm sweating quite a bit more. The only thing is that I meticulous in making sure it stays far away from my dogs. The oil is deathly poisonous to dogs, so please take precaution if you have fur babies.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What do you use tea tree oil for?
Marie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use Tea Tree Oil? On a daily basis?
ANDREEA R.