BY DESERT ESSENCE #6 in Tea Tree Oil

• Effectively treats problem skin with regular use
  • Deep-cleans pores and helps relieve redness
  • Multiple uses including skin and household

This leaf-derived essential oil from the arid plains of eastern Australian is an abundant source for maintaining healthy, glowing skin. Its inherent cleansing qualities make it suitable for everything from skin care, household cleansing to a therapeutic pedicure treatment. For external use only.

How to Use: Add one or two drops to moist cotton pad for application to appropriate skin areas.

Warning:

Do not use full strength on face. Be sure to dilute with water or oil and then test a small amount against clean skin on forearm 24 hours prior to use. For external use only. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reaction occurs, including rash, itching, redness, swelling or any other irritation. Keep out of reach of children. do not use on animals..

Ingredients: Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Tea tree oil is amazing and has a lot of different healing properties this one in particular is really gentle and is great on the skin" in 6 reviews
  • "This tea tree oil is great for getting rid of keloid and scar tissue but you MUST dilute it!! I use 2 drops on a water-soaked cotton ball and it works great. The area feels a little warm after you apply it and it took me about 2 weeks of daily use to see results. Personally, I think it smells terrible but that's a small price to pay for the results you get. I found mine at whole foods but I know it's available online as well!" in 5 reviews
Gabriella O.
Brooklyn, NY
Tea tree oil is great and it kills acne causing bacteria. Dab a little on a pimple and it will dry out. Any brand is fine make sure it is 100% tea tree. If you have sensitive skin try diluting it with water. Get a q-tip with water on it then dip that into the tee tree then apply. Works great 👍🏼
Etta H.
Indianapolis , IN
I love this! No different from any other tea tree oil, aside from the fact that it’s larger than most standard size oils, which comes in handy with how often I use this. Typically I’ll mix a small amount with rosehip oil as my daytime moisturizer. The tea tree is antibacterial, so it fights off present blemishes as well as hinders new blemishes from popping up
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
I love this product so much. I use it on practically everything including acne, ingrown hairs and nails, and even in my diffuser. It is 100% pure tea tree oil and very affordable.
Kay Kay Y.
Desert Hot Springs
Put this on a q-tip and press into skin... It will get rid of any terrible pimple.. this stuff is pure tea tree oil!! This stuff is very effective and does wonders. I recommend it to everyone. You can use this on bites also. Thank me later. :)
Dwan P.
Dover, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Before Teatree oil was everywhere this was the brand that I could find. It is a better quality Teatree Oil. Although it is a little pricey. You can pretty much use this as an antiseptic if you dilute it. I also use Teatree oil for cleaning.
Hazel G.
Baton Rouge , LA
Ok now thiiiiisss THIS I stand by forever. If you ever pop a pimple It won’t act up. Orrr if you are starting to breakout put this on any pimple and it’ll go away in like a day . Amazing stuff
Abbey W.
Greenville, SC
I love tea tree oil! I have used it to prevent lice. (I work at a preschool.) I currently use it twice a day topically on my face to prevent zits. I rarely get white heads anymore!
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
I got this for my husband because he was complaining the skin was getting dry around his beard and he can tell a difference after using this product in two days!
Mia H.
I absolutely love this product. My skin recently decided to do a 180 on me, and I had acne all across my chin and jaw. I tried so many different products that did nothing to help. I came across an article that suggested tea tree oil to reduce acne, so I decided to try it. It was the best decision I made for my skin. It helps kill the bacteria that was causes acne, and it's even helping reduce the severity of discoloration from past acne scars. It's been an amazing product, especially now that the weather is warm and I'm sweating quite a bit more. The only thing is that I meticulous in making sure it stays far away from my dogs. The oil is deathly poisonous to dogs, so please take precaution if you have fur babies.
Siouxi V.
San Antonio, TX
I was almost about to bite the bullet and buy birth control to treat my adult acne but this $6 bottle saved me! In about a week acne all around my face began to subside and since I've been using it off and on the past month I've noticed less new breakouts appearing. The smell is strong and it needs diluting, but it is so cheap and handy! I recommend this to those of you with stubborn or hormonal acne that has stopped responding to chemical exfoliants. Just remember that tea tree oil works by killing bacteria on your face that causes acne so it is best used as a preventative measure although it worked for me to treat existing acne. A++
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What do you use tea tree oil for?
Marie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How often do you use Tea Tree Oil? On a daily basis?
ANDREEA R.