Desert Essence 100% Australian Tea Tree Oil
- Effectively treats problem skin with regular use
- Deep-cleans pores and helps relieve redness
- Multiple uses including skin and household
This leaf-derived essential oil from the arid plains of eastern Australian is an abundant source for maintaining healthy, glowing skin. Its inherent cleansing qualities make it suitable for everything from skin care, household cleansing to a therapeutic pedicure treatment. For external use only.
How to Use: Add one or two drops to moist cotton pad for application to appropriate skin areas.
Do not use full strength on face. Be sure to dilute with water or oil and then test a small amount against clean skin on forearm 24 hours prior to use. For external use only. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reaction occurs, including rash, itching, redness, swelling or any other irritation. Keep out of reach of children. do not use on animals..
Ingredients: Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil.see more...
Top Questions See all 13 Q&A
- "Tea tree oil is amazing and has a lot of different healing properties this one in particular is really gentle and is great on the skin" in 6 reviews
- "This tea tree oil is great for getting rid of keloid and scar tissue but you MUST dilute it!! I use 2 drops on a water-soaked cotton ball and it works great. The area feels a little warm after you apply it and it took me about 2 weeks of daily use to see results. Personally, I think it smells terrible but that's a small price to pay for the results you get. I found mine at whole foods but I know it's available online as well!" in 5 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos