BY DESERT EQUESTRIAN #26 in Large Pet Supplies

Color: White. Equine face grooming brush for grooming sensitive areas around the nose face and ears. Legends white goat hair face brush with ultra-soft white goat hair designed for grooming sensitive equine faces ears and nec. Beautifully finished peanut shaped hardwood brush block filled with ultra soft white goat hair 1 inch trim. Horse and Livestock Grooming Aids. Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.5. x 1.38. x 1.63. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Abi S.
Madison, ME
I love this my horse loves this and she looks super good after i used it on her. It a perfect face brush but you don't have to use it just for a face brush. I would definitely buy this multiple times and i definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality brush.
Skyler J.
league city, TX
Not just good for horses! It works wonders for my pig! He just roles over right on his back as soon as I brush him with this! I love it!
Heather M.
We live using this brush on our horses. Each one seems to really enjoy the bristles on this brush. The brush gets any debris out of the hair and makes the coat shiny and smooth.
kasie t.
Ukiah, CA
Nice brush! Perfect to use, very good quality and would recommend and buy again
Hope P.
Pinehurst, NC
Pet Lover Expert
Nice brush great for horse works well and cleans just as good I would suggest buying this for anyone very soft for face
Daniella M.
Fenwick , Ontario
My all time favorite face brush. Works wonderfully and all horses I have used it on love it! Easy to clean and makes the face nice and dirt free. Very ideal for showing because is small and can be used on more than just a horse's face.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert
Does anyone have a goat that they use this product on?