BY DESERT EQUESTRIAN #42 in Large Pet Supplies

4.5 INCH Equine face grooming brush for grooming sensitive areas around the nose, face & ears. Legends blue horsehair face brush with soft blue horsehair designed for grooming sensitive equine faces, ears and neck. Beautifully finished peanut shaped hardwood brush block filled with soft blue horsehair 1 inch trim. see more...

Rebecca M.
South Bend, IN
This brush is so gentle to use on my dog. he loves to be brushed more often. when he see that I grab it, his tail wags 100 miles an hr. I love to treat my dog as family so he deserves the best
Mkenna C.
I use this at fair when I show my pigs. It works really nice for not only scrubbing the dirt out of their hair and skin but it works really nice in the ring as well.
Catherine W.
Alpharetta, GA
Fun fact I use this brush on my short hair chihuahua. He loves it! It keeps his fur from clumping around his collar!
Samantha J.
Dekalb, IL
This is a totally amazing brush that i love to use on my loving puppy. great for a healthy and shiny glow.
Help my dog get clean have a nice fur and she look clean and happy and it make her fur soft
Priscilla O.
Victorville, Ca
Its a nice brush and its really soft so thats a good one , and prizing wasn't bad
Christina C.
This is a great brush for a horse & great soft bristles so pleasant brushing
Karen A.
Super útil cepillo para peinar a mi perrita poodle sin lastimarla!! genial