Desenex Antifungal Foot Powder uploaded by Estefany P.

BY DESENEX

Desenex® Antifungal Foot Powder.
Prescription strength.
2% miconazole nitrate, antifungal.
Absorbs wetness.
Cures most athlete's foot.
Relieves itching & burning. see more...

Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Honestly I have stinky feet. I workout and run so my feet and shoes smell nasty. This powder helps sooo much with my shoes for one being stinky but also my feet smell less and less often. So great!
Suzanne D.
Niagara Falls, NY
This powder is much more than just a foot powder. Ladies if you ever sweat under you breasts or arms and notice the skin is red and cracked and has a funny odor, you can use this powder. Used it on sores for years in the hospital caused by yeast .
Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
This helped dry out a painful fungi my husband had on his last four toes! Purchased it fairly cheap at a local Walmart and his foot started feeling better so quick!
Danielle S.
Topeka, KS
This powder is great! I use it for my bra area as well as shoes to keep moisture at bay when im sweating. Thr price is good too not expensive and last a while
Nina N.
Lincoln, CA
This product has been the best for my husband and kids. From keeping their feet dry and not stinky haha. Between work and sports it does its job!!!
NICOLE B.
Allons, TN
Desenex Athletes Foot Powder is the only thing that works on my fiances icky, peely feet. He keeps this stuff on hand always.
Catherine D.
Foot powder really helps my feet my feet tend to perspire and the powder alleviates thus problem for me

back