Deschutes Brewery Fresh Squeezed India Pale Ale uploaded by Lorraine N.

BY BOND STREET SERIES

6.4% Alc. by Vol. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Anna K.
Long Beach, CA
I didn't think anything would ever de-thrown my love of Balast Point's Grapefruit IPA. But that was before Fresh Squeezed. Such a refreshing beer considering it's an IPA. the citrus flavor is just right in that it's not overpowering. If this is on tap, I always get it, no matter what else is also available.
Kourtney C.
I nice IPA with crisp hops and a slight grapefruit taste. It doesn't have a bitter after taste and is not too aggressively hoppy. It is perfect in the summer with the slightly fruity twist, but I love it all year long.
Lorraine N.
Springfield, OR
Craft beer has kinda become an obsession. At the start of summer, it was ALL about citrus-y and lite beers. Anything you could enjoy under the sun while laughing and enjoying the much needed sunshine.

Once it started to look like Fall, (i.e. Halloween displays in August) I grew nostalgic and antsy for pumpkin beer. Suddenly I needed only pumpkin beer. Pumpkin ale? Sure! I've made all of my friends and family laugh and shake their heads at my devoted pumpkin-kookiness.

Today at my local corner market, I saw the 6-pack of Fresh Squeezed IPA. The first day of Fall quickly made me long for the sunny summer days of light beers and their citrus hints. Unwilling to completely let go of summer just yet, I chose it over all of the Oktoberfest beers and stouts. Glad that I did!!
Stephanie S.
Hazel Park, MI
This IPA changed my mind on IPAs. (I'm a saisson, sour, and stout girl) i would turn my nose up to IPA everyday. Then, a hot day in Iowa, I tried a flight. Everyone was crazy for citradelic, but this, this Fresh Squeezed India Pale Ale stole my heart. It has the hops, and it has the squeeze of orange, and I literally just cleared the entire shelf at my local to stock me up in these hot melting August days. Refreshing, tasty, smooth on the front and back. Hit it on the head. Deschutes changed my IPA visions.
Oooh and they have another one I fell in heart with!
Laura F.
Lenexa, KS
If you enjoy an occasional beer like myself and it happens to be summer time then this is the beer for you. light enough for someone who doesn't drink beer a lot but also has enough hops in it to not make too sweet and girly :-)
K. W.
I'm not the biggest fan of IPA's (I love the flavor hops bring to the party but I resent the fact that you have to get over the extreme bitterness of most IPAs before you get to any fun parts), but this beer is pretty great. It's citrusy and not too bitter.
Rebekah M.
Monrovia , CA
Tried this when I was visiting Portland and it's such a great IPA. Very hoppy with a taste of orange and is extremely tasty. This continues to be one of my go to!
Samantha P.
YUM! I love this hoppy IPA!! Deschutes continues to be one of my favorite craft breweries! A bit citrusy and light feeling in the mouth.
Nicole P.
Ontario, CA
Typically I steer clear of IPAs, but this one is crisp and refreshing. Perfect beer for a back yard BBQ and a game of cornhole.
Marion K.
Eureka, MO
My new favorite IPA!. Wonderful citrus flavors throughout. Not overly hoppy, but enough for us "Hop Heads" to enjoy.