Add a Photo

By DERRICK WILLIAMS
#836 in Apps
Photoblend - The cool new photo editor that allows you to blend two images together to create a double exposure effect! Have you ever wanted to combine two photos like you’ve seen done on Photoshop or Illustrator but just didn’t know how to use the software? Well now you can with one click of the app! Take a picture of nature, use a picture from your camera roll from your latest vacation, or add one of our many quotes to your photos and make a masterpiece! Add any image to our many cool frames including traditional square frames, and more modern figures such as an Owl, Peace sign, LOVE, Tree, Wolf, Bird, Sun and more! Check them out Share on Instagram, Facebook and Flickr right from the app! If you like using this app give us a 5 star rating so we can continue to improve it! And most important, have fun Photoblending!!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ

I love this photoblend app. Basicall you can take two pictures and blend them into one, by choosing filters and the opacity of each photo. I've made some super awesome pics with it!
Carina G.
Carina G.

A good idea but I prefer other photo editing apps. This one appears to only have a few functions and doesn't seem worth the space on my phone.
Brianna M.

So I just downloaded it and works good! You have to try if you haven't downloaded it yet! Everyone needs a good photo app!
Tasha R.
Tasha R.
Fairfield, CA

Sounds very interesting, I was wondering how it compared to piccollage?
Brianna M.

I don't see too many reviews on this so I wonder if it is worth downloading?

Join Now