BY DERMSTORE

Dermstore Lip Quench Sheer Tints, Coral Sunset see more...

Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Love this lip gloss/balm. I got it in my beauty fix box. It's super hydrating and I love that it has color to it. I rarely ever wear lipstick, so im always looking for lip balms or gloss. I especially like ones that have some color that brings out the natural color of my lips. It's not glossy like over the top, it's just the right amount. Makes your lips super soft due to the ingredients. Olive oil, petroleum etc. I would recommend to anyone with dry lips and like lips gloss it's great
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I tried adding a picture of the one I have it does not say that it is a specific color it says it is the original but I do see that it has some tent to it. I tried to take a picture I'm not sure if it worked though, I got this in my dermstore Beauty Box free for testing and really do like it ..it goes on very silky and just kind of like a lip gloss (but without the stickiness that makes your hair stick to it like a lip gloss) and it kept my lips soft for quite a while so this is something I will keep. And I do recommend it. These are my thoughts alone and I received this for testing purposes in exchange for an honest review out of my beauty box.
jaiie v.
Gresham, OR
Love it works great. I thought it wouldn't work at first but then it looks amazing and feels great.
Ashley G.
Love this palette! So easy to use and the colors are perfect for any look! I love palettes that have the arrangement of colors like this. The formula is very soft and really easy to apply without little fallout!
Jennifer P.
Palm Coast, FL
Perfect lip stain! Nice and light!! Not too sticky and coral is the perfect color, especially during those summer days!
kelly p.
Queen Creek, AZ
Pretty colors to choose from. Stays on all day long. Price is okay but i feel loke the cheaper stains do the same in terms of longevity and colors.
Camila R.
New Orleans, LA
Coral sunset is probably my fav! It goes on so easy and doesn't come off for hours!! I highly recommend everyone to try it because it makes your lips feel great
Engy g.
damietta
omg !! 😻😻 I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has very high quality👍😻😻
Michelle L.
Hughesville , MD
This tint was a great product for days I needed a little color but not full blown make up days. It was exactly as advertised. Great value and great for a everyday carry on in your bag. I would recommend and it comes is a array of shades.
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
I tried this lip tint and it was amazing, I loved the color and how it keeps for so long